• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

D

Deleted member

But I was being on-topic.

Or are Wolf's hypothetical boobies too hot for you to allow discussion about? :troll:

EddyBearr

Smash Lord
If Wolf got cut in favor of Krystal, how would you all react? On a scale of 0 to 10, with 0 being "This makes me so mad, no way I'm buying SSB4. I'd play with friends rarely at best, to try it," and 10 being "Fantastic!" 4 would be, "I'm kinda disappointed, but oh well," and 6 being "that's pretty cool I guess."

theredpikachu

Smash Rookie
NNID
Theredpikachu
:wolf:
hey i was wondering i main wolf and alot of people say he's the most broken charachter in the game,could you tell me why? :lylat:

i would be 4 cuz wolfs my main but id deffinetly still buy the game :wolf:

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
hey i was wondering i main wolf and alot of people say he's the most broken charachter in the game,could you tell me why? :lylat:
Then a lot of people who you hear this from are pretty dumb. :p

Wolf is a very nicely balanced character in comparison to the majority of the roster. Truly, the only broken characters are Meta Knight, and to a slightly lesser extent, Ice Climbers.

theredpikachu

Smash Rookie
NNID
Theredpikachu
Yea honestly I find ice climbers worse than mk.i can take an mk usually unless they continuously spam Mach tornado but once ice climbers get a chain grab your pretty much screwed.if I hosted a tournament I would ban just iceys and leave mk in

grizby2

Smash Lord
If Wolf got cut in favor of Krystal, how would you all react? On a scale of 0 to 10, with 0 being "This makes me so mad, no way I'm buying SSB4. I'd play with friends rarely at best, to try it," and 10 being "Fantastic!" 4 would be, "I'm kinda disappointed, but oh well," and 6 being "that's pretty cool I guess."
id be at 3 or even a HIGH 2.
mainly because aside from a few moves, he's a unique character. hes also fairly balanced too. not to mention he one of star foxe's core characters. sure id get a new character (krystal) but id lose an already great character (wolf).

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'll be mad. Probably 2.

I think that cutting Wolf or Falco for Krystal would be a foolish move at this point. StarFox 64 3D is the most recent game in the series, and both Falco and Wolf are in it, but Krystal is not.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Replacing Wolf with Krystal wouldn't be very smart of Sakurai. Unless we get 4 characters to represent the Star Fox series( but that might be too much, unless Mario,Zelda and Pokémon get 5 character slots each) than I will be fine with Krystal being in the game. Besides....are any of you guys getting anoyed by a certain guy on miiverse begging for Krystal on every Pic of the day!?

the smash nerd

Smash Ace
NNID
Nick.s3dsWiFi2
3DS FC
0344-9996-3724
10% I like :fox:and:falco: but not :wolf:.

the smash nerd

Smash Ace
NNID
Nick.s3dsWiFi2
3DS FC
0344-9996-3724
[quote"MSmariosonic, post: 15973600, member: 220947"]Why the heck wouldn't you like Wolf!?[/quote]
see my BB code

MylesMad

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MylesMad
3DS FC
4141-2408-3059
Replacing Wolf with Krystal wouldn't be very smart of Sakurai. Unless we get 4 characters to represent the Star Fox series( but that might be too much, unless Mario,Zelda and Pokémon get 5 character slots each) than I will be fine with Krystal being in the game. Besides....are any of you guys getting anoyed by a certain guy on miiverse begging for Krystal on every Pic of the day!?

Yes. Very. I get annoyed at all of the character requests actually!

Edit: Oh, and I forgot, it would be hilarious if in the new game one of Wolf's victory taunts against Fox was

"I can't let you do that StarFox!" :rotfl:

T✪NY

Smash Cadet
NNID
SirenSoldier
3DS FC
0602-6384-5044
I'm sure :wolf: is safe. as you were all saying he is a core character in the series and he was just in the SF64 3d game. Sakurai said that they would be tweaking some characters (example: :pit: having newer moves) as well, so I'm hoping Wolf gets a few new moves, and a better final smash. Although They do want more female characters, I still can't see Krystal being any more than just a cameo.

the smash nerd

Smash Ace
NNID
Nick.s3dsWiFi2
3DS FC
0344-9996-3724
[quote="wolf, post:

[/quote]
No yor's moves kill my :wolf: 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 of Super Smash Bros. Brawl's Versus Mode and Training mode

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
A leaker that confirmed the roster of Marvel vs Capcom 3, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and several characters in Street Fighter X Tekken.

T✪NY

Smash Cadet
NNID
SirenSoldier
3DS FC
0602-6384-5044
A leaker that confirmed the roster of Marvel vs Capcom 3, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and several characters in Street Fighter X Tekken.

Didn't he leak the list of Brawl characters too? I could have sworn he did.

Or maybe Lupinko is a title used by different leakers. Maybe it was someone else who leaked the Brawl roster, but I'm pretty sure he was linked with Lupinko in some way.

PigmaskColonel

Smash Journeyman
I already hate the fact that every Star Fox character is exactly the same. But why add Wolf? Really Sakurai?! And make him a clone?! You know, sometimes I wonder what exactly Sakurai was thinking when he added Wolf in Brawl. I'm sorry, but hands down, Wolf needs to go! :mad:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
then there is another person who immediately says wolf is a clone and has to go for that reason, . . . . sigh
why won't people learn that just because wolf final smash is the same as the others, that does not immediately makes him an insta clone

PigmaskColonel

Smash Journeyman
Well, his moveset is close to being identical to Fox and Falco's, In my opinion. :ohwell: It's not just his Final Smash that's identical.

Rouge

Smash Journeyman
All his A moves and throws are completely unique. His specials are similar, but work very differently.

PigmaskColonel

Smash Journeyman
Hmm. Well, I'm not going to try and make this a heated debate, but I simply think Wolf just isn't very...Necessary as a fighter? :ohwell:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Hmm. Well, I'm not going to try and make this a heated debate, but I simply think Wolf just isn't very...Necessary as a fighter? :ohwell:

ah don't worry that is your opinion I'm inclined to accept it (despite how much I disagree with it)
personally I always thought falco was not necessary, but he made it in melee, so he isn't going anywhere.
but I will end it on this note, don't judge a character by his looks mate, in this case, saying wolf is identical to fox and falco, is like saying Lucas is a complete clone of ness

PigmaskColonel

Smash Journeyman
Well, yes. And really though, I totally respect your opinion too though lonekonwolf. And you know, I actually agree with you on the fact that Falco isn't necessary at all. :laugh: And I would definitly rather have Wolf than Falco. :lol:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
well when it comes to representing star fox, then to my opinion Falco isn't needed, but being wanted though that's another thing:chuckle:
but I'm actually glad that star fox has three slots, especially since you got the three most prime characters fox the leader, Falco the sec. best along with being the most popular, along with wolf, the rival.
I just can't wait till Falco and wolf gets confirmed :chuckle:

PigmaskColonel

Smash Journeyman
Yeah! Although I'm not a Star Fox fan, I did enjoy playing as the three of them in Brawl. Let's keep our fingers crossed for the whole trio! :)

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774

i would be 4 cuz wolfs my main but id deffinetly still buy the game :wolf:

Ike is obviously the best character in Brawl.

Top Bottom