• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

Lycan Rex

Smash Ace
What about personalized victory animations? Sometimes fox and falco will address each other directly in their victory screens, once their fight is over.
Fox: "Better luck next time Falco."
Falco: "You're off your game Fox."

I'm doubting it, but do you guys think wolf will have any? And what should they be?

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
What about personalized victory animations? Sometimes fox and falco will address each other directly in their victory screens, once their fight is over.

I'm doubting it, but do you guys think wolf will have any? And what should they be?
"Playtime's over, Starfox!" That's what he had in Brawl.

Last edited:

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
And why call Inkling Agent 3 when everybody knows them as Inklings? Yeah, fake.
A more specific name,im guessing
"Playtime's over, Starfox!" That's what he had in Brawl.
Bruh,"Can't let you do that StarFox"
Why not,"I can't lose"as a new victory pose
Or better yet"You're good,but I'm BETTER"
Or maybe go far enough to bring out the good ol'"You'll be seeing your dad son,Fox"
Kreygasm

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep

Does Lucina have anything on Roy? If not then I don't really think they will do one.

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
It's not like Lucina met Marth or Ike either. She doesn't have anything for Roy because Roy wasn't originally part of the game, and they aren't going to call Laura Bailey (a very busy woman) up to record one new victory quote.

If Wolf returns with his Brawl voice, then there's no reason "Playtime's over, Star Fox!" shouldn't come back, but even if he has a new VA he could still have one anyway.

Last edited:

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
It's not like Lucina met Marth or Ike either. She doesn't have anything for Roy because Roy wasn't originally part of the game, and they aren't going to call Laura Bailey (a very busy woman) up to record one new victory quote.

If Wolf returns with his Brawl voice, then there's no reason "Playtime's over, Star Fox!" shouldn't come back, but even if he has a new VA he could still have one anyway.
Bruh,"Can't let you do that StarFox"
Why not,"I can't lose"as a new victory pose
Or better yet"You're good,but I'm BETTER"
Or maybe go far enough to bring out the good ol'"You'll be seeing your dad son,Fox"
Kreygasm

P.S(I copied my reply to @ Yoshisaurus Rex Yoshisaurus Rex becuase it was easier)

Last edited:

UberPyro64

Smash Ace
Eh, i'm kinda done with leaks after god knows how many wolf leaks. This one looks awfully similar to the shantae one. Has the voice actor said anything about it?
Well yes he said yes and now his page is private. He said yes after originally saying no but then he deleted that and replied with the yes comment. Sounds like sarcasm but at the same time why would he even bother after the original tweet?

Lycan Rex

Smash Ace
Well yes he said yes and now his page is private. He said yes after originally saying no but then he deleted that and replied with the yes comment. Sounds like sarcasm but at the same time why would he even bother after the original tweet?
I'll just wait for confirmation, but it sounds like he's hiding something

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep

Right. forgot that.
Not too certain, but since the Japanese version will have the VA as before so why not keep the quote
Still not quite convinced. WayForward's see you in smash tweet.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Greatest victory taunt in the game if this ever happened.

Imagine all the salt it could generate.
Wolf's SF64 voice would make it sound even better.

Mellos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
El_Beslic
So looks like the Agust Direct I held my breath for will be around september/ october?

Oh it´s fine, I´m calm ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS THE DIRECT STARTS

Last edited:

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
I'll just wait for confirmation, but it sounds like he's hiding something
Layton costume confirmed Kappa
Greatest victory taunt in the game if this ever happened.

Imagine all the salt it could generate.
Enough to drown in it.DROWN IN IT
Wolf's SF64 voice would make it sound even better.
Tho what about"Whats the matter,scared"(for when people rage quit(killing themselves twice))

D

Deleted member

I should have known about this thread earlier seeing as I'm a full supporter of #FreeWolf

Wolf was my main in Brawl. Not only because of his really fun to play moveset, but because come on, he's Wolf O'Donnel

To this day I still miss Wolf and have been playing a lot of Brawl because of it (And because of modding of course, and let's not forget PM)

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
I should have known about this thread earlier seeing as I'm a full supporter of #FreeWolf

Wolf was my main in Brawl. Not only because of his really fun to play moveset, but because come on, he's Wolf O'Donnel

To this day I still miss Wolf and have been playing a lot of Brawl because of it (And because of modding of course, and let's not forget PM)
Ayy,welcome to the Wolf Pack(never thought I'd ever say that)
Note to self: watch out for Squidward PurpleSoda.
Yeh
I mean, if I was a badass character who was cut from the next game I might be shedding a few tears too...
We all would

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Welcome aboard Swedguy!

All support is appreciated, regardless of how long it takes to reach this thread.

D

Deleted member

If there were any good Star Fox webcomics, i would post them here.

Too bad i can't find any.

Lycan Rex

Smash Ace
So i guess that professor layton thing turned out to be a misunderstanding. Just watched gamexplains video on it.

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
Not a surprise. Apparently everyone forgot the same thing happened to Shantae on IMDB. I kinda want to put a voice actor for Shrek on Smash's page and then everyone will freak out.
Do that,4chan will scream with excitement

Also,had a really fun For Fun(fitting isnt it)

I went into a For Fun lobby
I went :4falcon: vs sanic(:4ness:)and Jaiden(:4ryu:)

Next 2 matches:There was no fighting at all,just a friendly match,no killing
Me(:4falcon:) vs sanic(:4ness:) vs Alex(:4fox:with the Wolf costume)vs Dark Jay(:4marth:)
Unfortunately the Ness player(sanic)became a bot mid-match
Me(:4samus:)vs sanic-bot(:4tlink:)vs Alex(:4kirby:)vs Dark Jay(:4ness:)
(btw I cratesniped Dark Jay)
Just thought I'd share that for you

Last edited:

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
If there were any good Star Fox webcomics, i would post them here.

Too bad i can't find any.
I thought about making one because I'm learning to use Manga Studio Debut 4, which I had for about a year but never used it until now. I'll just finish the short two/three panel comic until I work on any other project.

I believe there is an artist that's working on a Star Fox comic but I'm not a fan of some of the character designs. Great art though.

http://i.imgur.com/jah85iG.jpg

Darktheumbreon

Smash Ace
NNID
darkkirby7
3DS FC
2921-9577-5424
Hi, and my posts tend to take a while so sorry. No really look at all the text. Also, I did try so please.
I'm late...
But Nintenzilla strikes again!
With lackluster information again...
I got really excited at first, lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom