• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't change CSP in 3.5, file missing from common5.

MewtwoX825

Smash Ace
In 3.5 The sc_selcharacter_en part of the common5 file is not there. It had the char_bust_texlz77 file in it and thats where you change the CSP but I cant cause its gone. Did they move it to another folder or did they remove it. I have some custom textures in the last version and I want to put them in this one? I know its going to be an issue for others who have custom alts as well.

Last edited:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
not sure what you're talking about; it's there for me

STGHMAAV

Smash Rookie
I'm using Wifi-safe Homebrew and it doesn't appears on common5 too, I'm searching it in other files but I don't see anything

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
What build are you using? Post a screenshot of what your common.5 looks like.

straight from my 3.5 common5

OP, have you considered using a newer brawlbox version? Your version is ancient.

Last edited:

MewtwoX825

Smash Ace

straight from my 3.5 common5

OP, have you considered using a newer brawlbox version? Your version is ancient.
image.jpg

Yup that was the problem, just never got around to downloading the new version. Haven't been using texture hacks for about a year now. Thanks

Also @ PolarNasu PolarNasu is that Costume Manager you speak of that program where you can change the chars texture, csp, bp, and stock icon at the same time?

PolarNasu

Smash Cadet
Decided I'll keep my current build, only importing the new costumes. 3.5 to me doesn't really bring that much new/interesting to me. Still cool though.

Last edited:

PolarNasu

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, a question for anyone still reading this thread. I'm temporarily keeping 3.2. How do I add the new costumes from 3.5 to show up on 3.2?

Top Bottom