• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cannot Save, Help!!!1

Hey guis,
First, before you all bite my heads off, let me tell you that my Wii is currently in the hands of Nintendo indefinitely because my kawaii puppy knocked a bowl of cereal all over it. Don't worry though! They said they can fix it, but it's been like two months!!! >.<

So, as a super hardcore lover of all thing SMASH, I installed Dolphin on my computer that my brother made me, and it's SOOO AWESOME!!! But, there's only one thing, I can't SAVE! >:[
I'm so sick of being asked to make a new save file, and fighting new challengers! ARGH! Somebody please help, I want to be done with this. D:

Kally Wally

Smash Ace
That's a Dolphin problem, not a P:M problem.

That said; Shift+F1 to save a state, F1 to load it. Use that instead of the in-game save feature. You're welcome.

Top Bottom