• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Candle Jack for Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinder

Smash Master
Aw nuttbunnies I said i-
Why the **** can you not realize that these "joke" threads of yours aren't funny? Just...stop it...I'm getting sick and tired of it...and you obviously didn't follow my example...<_<...

EDIT:
Allow me to show you how it's done:

THE OFFICIAL TRASHRAT FOR BRAWL THREAD V2.0

Oh, come on, don't tell me you don't remember this little guy...he was in an obscure game on the SNES..."Ferretopia"...don't tell me you never played it...the plot was about a little ferret, Trashrat, his partner, Belly-Belly, and their quest to save their beloved homeland from the evil Chuck the Cat...

So, with the background out of the way, here's his moveset:

B-Trash Hurl: Trashrat hurls a lump of trash...damage depends on the piece of trash ( 5-25%)

>B-Ferret Lunge: Trashrat lunges at his opponents, similar to Diddy, but he doesn't let go until he has inflicted damge equal to what he's taken...

vB-Curl: Trashrat curls into a ball, making him invulnerable to all attacks except for grabs

^B-Tail Chopper: Trashrat uses his tail as a helicopter...

FS: Trash Storm: Trashrat summons a giant hail of garbage that inflicts major damage...similar to Lucas's, but trash falls at different angles and speeds, and do varying amounts of damage...

Special Alt Costume: Belly-Belly!

That's how you do it...pictures, story, moveset...make it look like you mean it...
There, happy? I posted it AGAIN for you...

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
Why the **** can you not realize that these "joke" threads of yours aren't funny? Just...stop it...I'm getting sick and tired of it...and you obviously didn't follow my example...<_<...

EDIT:
Allow me to show you how it's done:

THE OFFICIAL TRASHRAT FOR BRAWL THREAD V2.0

Oh, come on, don't tell me you don't remember this little guy...he was in an obscure game on the SNES..."Ferretopia"...don't tell me you never played it...the plot was about a little ferret, Trashrat, his partner, Belly-Belly, and their quest to save their beloved homeland from the evil Chuck the Cat...

So, with the background out of the way, here's his moveset:

B-Trash Hurl: Trashrat hurls a lump of trash...damage depends on the piece of trash ( 5-25%)

>B-Ferret Lunge: Trashrat lunges at his opponents, similar to Diddy, but he doesn't let go until he has inflicted damge equal to what he's taken...

vB-Curl: Trashrat curls into a ball, making him invulnerable to all attacks except for grabs

^B-Tail Chopper: Trashrat uses his tail as a helicopter...

FS: Trash Storm: Trashrat summons a giant hail of garbage that inflicts major damage...similar to Lucas's, but trash falls at different angles and speeds, and do varying amounts of damage...

Special Alt Costume: Belly-Belly!

That's how you do it...pictures, story, moveset...make it look like you mean it...

There, happy? I posted it AGAIN for you...

Some people just can't accept the fact that they don't have a sense of humor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom