• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** Cancelled ** Execution Drills - Apex 2014 Edition... - November 9th, 2013 - Winter Park, FL

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Main TV should be on an EVO monitor with AVerMedia LGP. Lagless Brawl on HD with the ability to stream if the venue has internet? You can't go wrong with that.

Yea it definitely will be. that LGP is godlike

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I'll go for Doubles only. Anyone want to team up with a neat support, hit me up.

And if there are people who want to play Project M, will there be a chance to open up a tournament for it?

Oh, and I might take $1 money matches for Pokemen battles for X and Y :3

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
This looks to be the next Brawl tourney in Florida? Really? Well alright guys in that case get hyped lets get some good Apex practice

Lad

Smash Apprentice
I'm not going to win this, but imma be here.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
you're on

If you want to money match me, you're going to have to pay a hefty premium for the privilege.

$700 in cash. If you don't have the money on hand, then there will be no match.

If you have further questions, please contact me through PM.

Thank You.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Def gonna be here. The past tournaments at Meta E-Sports Pub have been too good. Gonna try to actually be early for a change too lol
You won't.

If you want to money match me, you're going to have to pay a hefty premium for the privilege.

$700 in cash. If you don't have the money on hand, then there will be no match.

If you have further questions, please contact me through PM.

Thank You.
Cute.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Ill money match you, best of 3, name your price loss

Hey if you take DewDaDash's MM just go ice climbers and sit there. Sneak ur hit last sencond. And be sure to bring ur favorite book and some champagne for something to do during the MM. :shades:

Dr4gonBlitz

Smash Cadet
Considering Entering doubles for this but I am pretty bad. I play support characters mostly (Toon Link, Falco, who's bad in dubs, Wario,). Also I can spam with MK but that won't get anyone anywhere.

Dr4gonBlitz

Smash Cadet
I'm not sure if this helps but you could ask this place to hold the tournament. https://www.facebook.com/GamersIncOrlando They have held smash tourneys before and they already have a few set-ups. They would probably charge the same venue few of around 5 bucks. It might be out of the way but it's closer than Gainesville.

Top Bottom