• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cancel platforms wii fit trainer

Nixul_rz

Smash Rookie
Hello, I wanted to share what I discovered with wii fit trainer, the deep breathing or cancel platformas cancelinig,
This should do: jump, down b, shield.
My English is basic and I used google translator, I hope they serve. greetings from chile

@https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNTM6BksTfU

Last edited:

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Wow, great find. Could completely redefine that character. Well done sir!

WiiFitBurger

Smash Cadet
I don't know how that will help. Nice find but like does it add invincibility frames? what could it be used for?

xx99

Smash Cadet
NNID
RagingCactus
3DS FC
3480-2539-5913
I don't know how that will help. Nice find but like does it add invincibility frames? what could it be used for?
It lets you land on the platform quicker than just jumping would. Downside is you'd lose an active Deep Breathing bonus and incur a penalty to the speed of Deep Breathing for the next little while. Upside is you can do anything you could do from standing that much quicker. Just one example would be to chase an opponent high into the air: jump > platform cancel > jump > midair jump > attack.

Top Bottom