• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2016 Canada at EVO! - (delete kages post please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I obviously meant ACTUAL representation, you know.. getting top 16 at least. IB may be able to do it though.

Edit: Oh look scrubs talking **** when they havent done anything themselves, good ****. Hypocrites. And obviously have no idea what they are talking about. I would quit because people wont pay me, you are kidding right?
Hey dude, normally I'm with you, but this is a (pretty dickish) elitism that doesn't exactly make you look good. If there are Canadians going to EVO, then Canada will get some representation. Seems simple to me.

Hope you and the other EC guys can find a way to make it.

robyextreme

Smash Ace
kage not everything is about you ALL THE TIME lol.

besides just admit u flipped out on everyone cause they didn't offer to pay hundreds of dollars for you, like I actually think you believe you are entitled to some godly respect from everyone and it angered you that nobody offered to pay.

oh and Bc smashers overall are better then east coast, you guys have 3-4 really good players then like 30-40 scrubs.

and we have like 25 actual decent people.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Hey dude, normally I'm with you, but this is a (pretty ****ish) elitism that doesn't exactly make you look good. If there are Canadians going to EVO, then Canada will get some representation. Seems simple to me.

Looking good was never my intention. I follow the truth... and the truth is Canada is "mostly" free. If you cant even admit what's likely going to happen then Idk what to say. And when you want to represent something.. you better be ****ing good at it.

kage not everything is about you ALL THE TIME lol.

besides just admit u flipped out on everyone cause they didn't offer to pay hundreds of dollars for you, like I actually think you believe you are entitled to some godly respect from everyone and it angered you that nobody offered to pay.

oh and Bc smashers overall are better then east coast, you guys have 3-4 really good players then like 30-40 scrubs.

and we have like 25 actual decent people.
Why would I flip out over something like that? Im pissed because technology makes everybody insensitive pricks, that was the main point. Do you know how many actually asked me why I was angry and not put words into my mouth? Only a handful, it's incredible how ridiculous people are these days. You included, because you assumed a bunch of **** that doesnt make any sense.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Looking good was never my intention. I follow the truth... and the truth is Canada is "mostly" free. If you cant even admit what's likely going to happen then Idk what to say. And when you want to represent something.. you better be ****ing good at it.
Bud. Representation is representation whether it's good or mediocre or bad. It is insensitive to say Canada's not getting "any rep" when there are 6 people going. You might even say it is prickish.

Michael's a troll. You don't need to take what he says seriously. And I don't think anyone was singling you out initially; just relax. :p

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
I want a wc vs EC crew battle now. You guys ain't coming to impulse? I think Canada in general gets overlooked, I want some hype and salt for this amazing country.

I mean EC has 3-4 good players right? So lets kk, unknown, weonx, kage, bam, vwins, raynex and ib. Who would you put up?

Also I'm guessing kages **** goes deeper than Evo. Not getting funded is just his reason for not going.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I want a wc vs EC crew battle now. You guys ain't coming to impulse? I think Canada in general gets overlooked, I want some hype and salt for this amazing country.

I mean EC has 3-4 good players right? So lets kk, unknown, weonx, kage, bam, vwins, raynex and ib. Who would you put up?

Also I'm guessing kages **** goes deeper than Evo. Not getting funded is just his reason for not going.
Of course Canada gets overlooked, US players don't really care, just look at stream monsters and how you get treated in general everywhere else, it's pretty bad. It feels like you're alienated from the rest of the players because nobody will talk about your successes but they'll jump on the gun when you fail very fast... Oh ya, it's more than just Evo.. it's the accumulation of a lot of things, I've lost faith in online communities and it will get worse. That's why Ill be careful as to how Ill expose myself in the future.

EC has got this, easily! Not scared at all.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Hmm I would put out Diakonos, Sion, myself, Roby extreme, Daltsy, Yakal, Dieslow, Noobking... Not sure though. Pretty sure we would lose but it would be fun regardless.

Anyways Kage maybe I missed something here, but I didn't know what was going on with you. I've had good times with you in the past and always enjoyed your company. I actually do care, so maybe PM me what's going on? Cause Im very confused here.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
someone please tell me why that hilarious video is called cocaine combos I think it would add to my experience
I was high on blow while all that footage was being recorded.

Yo Kage we HOMIES! What's goin on here? Ganon bretheren since ANCIENT GREECE! <3

If Hax wins EVO, I will ****en **** bricks..... of joy.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Hmm I would put out Diakonos, Sion, myself, Roby extreme, Daltsy, Yakal, Dieslow, Noobking... Not sure though. Pretty sure we would lose but it would be fun regardless.

Anyways Kage maybe I missed something here, but I didn't know what was going on with you. I've had good times with you in the past and always enjoyed your company. I actually do care, so maybe PM me what's going on? Cause Im very confused here.
Glad to have that sorted out with you. =) Much appreciated.

robyextreme

Smash Ace

we prob wont lose to that team it would be like either way 50-50 depends how everyone is playing that day, without KK and unkwown in that lineup though we win 100%

michael_li

Smash Ace
yea ganon players are least important, they just like our randoms that come to bc tournys. would probably get 2-3 stocked by anyone ranked. they donate to the pot at least, free money!. and weon x is just a scrub version of roby.

westballz > kage like $$9999^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞ on west + my whole life, my parents too, my 3 year old daughter even.

kages chance of beating any good ranked spacy main is like

1/(∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^∞^)

sorry east coast, i know these true facts hurt, i wish you guys do well at evo and actually go

psycheeee!! if anyone of you actually have real careers and can afford to go instead of asking people.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ya ok keep dreaming.. forever scrub. Careers? Go smoke some drugs some more and talk nonsense. You've done nothing for the community except talk ****.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
He's done a ton! Just look at this amazing thread he provided to educate the world!

robyextreme

Smash Ace
michael_li sponsors and pays for people to enter tournaments and travel. you have only done the total opposite and beg people for money! plus he started the BC smash facebook group and got 100+ people to join... wtf have u done??

michael_li

Smash Ace
Ya ok keep dreaming.. forever scrub. Careers? Go smoke some drugs some more and talk nonsense. You've done nothing for the community except talk ****.
yea look at the way you talk. arrogant mofo, calling people a scrub when you main GANON. how can you be a serious competitor when you try to become the best with GANON, KEEP DREAMIN yo, the SCRUBS on you. what have you done for the community except whine about people not caring about your feelings HAHAHAHAH. you know what, its a video game, nobody could really give a rats ass about cha big boy. nobody here is gonna change your diapers.

Hey dude, normally I'm with you, but this is a (pretty ****ish) elitism that doesn't exactly make you look good. If there are Canadians going to EVO, then Canada will get some representation. Seems simple to me.

even manuel thinks ur an elitist. get *****

michael_li sponsors and pays for people to enter tournaments and travel. you have only done the total opposite and beg people for money! plus he started the BC smash facebook group and got 100+ people to join... wtf have u done??

well i only help my good friends cuz they help me alot. im not violence ok... who donate to random pple

robyextreme

Smash Ace
ganon is just a fail character anyway. they can only punish people who jump and miss space aerials. if i dash dance grabs and use tilts until ganon is 60%+ then he is auto lose.

michael_li

Smash Ace
ganon is just a fail character anyway. they can only punish people who jump and miss space aerials. if i dash dance grabs and use tilts until ganon is 60%+ then he is auto lose.
once ganon spawns he loses already. all you have to do is stand in one spot and itll time out cuz all the ganon is gonna do is spam ariels and never approach. yup thats the secret, now everyone will beat kage, even my 10 year old sister can.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Dont need to explain myself to scrubs that dont want to listen.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Wth show some class, guys... Ugh, interwebz.

EC would destroy WC right now -- are you kidding? 5 vs 5 we'd get creamed. 10 vs 10 we'd lose too, though probably by less. And top 15 we'd have a decent chance at winning. But who cares about those higher numbers? It's top 10 that usually matters for crews.

Though I don't agree with the way Kage's been expressing his disappointment, what you guys are doing here is just tasteless. Vancouver is a world-class city, and when you present yourselves this way it just takes away from that.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Wth show some class, guys... Ugh, interwebz.

EC would destroy WC right now -- are you kidding? 5 vs 5 we'd get creamed. 10 vs 10 we'd lose too, though probably by less. And top 15 we'd have a decent chance at winning. But who cares about those higher numbers? It's top 10 that usually matters for crews.

Though I don't agree with the way Kage's been expressing his disappointment, what you guys are doing here is just tasteless. Vancouver is a world-class city, and when you present yourselves this way it just takes away from that.
Ahh what a great community this is.. Banned. GG, goes to show how ****ty it can get.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Haters gon' hate. Mike has been causing problems online for about 3 decades now -- I wouldn't take it too personally. Roby likes to chime in, too. You've got it pretty lucky in Montreal, but unfortunately the top 5 guys don't make much time with the others. There's an opportunity for a thriving community there, but you guys have to actually feed it... Toronto has done a decent job of this, I think.

GTA probably best scene in Canada, with approximately 84% of the reason being Bernard and Imadh. Having a bunch of elite players helps too, I guess.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Haters gon' hate. Mike has been causing problems online for about 3 decades now -- I wouldn't take it too personally. Roby likes to chime in, too. You've got it pretty lucky in Montreal, but unfortunately the top 5 guys don't make much time with the others. There's an opportunity for a thriving community there, but you guys have to actually feed it... Toronto has done a decent job of this, I think.

GTA probably best scene in Canada, with approximately 84% of the reason being Bernard and Imadh. Having a bunch of elite players helps too, I guess.
Easily.

We still have weeklies at least but we dont get more than 20 people per session. It's pretty clear none of us really want to actually build a scene as a TO, it's a lot of work and I even wonder if its worth it.. But I do play with other players once every 2 weeks at the minimum, just like a bi-weekly. The main problem with Mtl is that many players dont even have fundamentals, theyll spam roll and then random Up-B.. it's like literally someone from 2001 playing the game and the people I play usually are often not the same people. I dont think many have that actual motivation to become good at the game. Even if I was there to help players, it doesnt seem like it's helping at all so its very uninspiring to continue. It's not exactly something that just happened out of the blue, it was always like this.

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
i dont think anyone cares about you kage. Your a negative person that makes others unhappy, no wonder your community can't grow. I saw you at a smashfest once, the first and last one ill go to. You were trying helping new players but instead your calling them scrub and **** and think its funny because you laughed. On top of that u kept yelling "WARRIOR!!!" in their ear everytime you hit them with ganon fair and rocking your chair back and forth shaking. talked to john and ronald, they said they never wanna come back, they think you have some mental problem and felt sorry for you. Good job kage not only your a prick online but irl too. Stop bringing down people to your level. Not to mention you tried your hardest so they won't take 2-3 stocks off you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom