• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can you use a stickbox from PS3/Xbox One ect?

asterik216

Smash Rookie
They are for the most part the same except playstation and xbox have that little part that sticks out for the Z axis. Can the legs on that extra part just be cut off so it can be attached to the board? It seems like it should work unless im not seeing something. It should work as long as its a 3 leg potentiometer correct?

Pauer

The Pauerful
I remember once talking about this with Kadano Kadano . I'm not sure what the issue was, but they are either not compatible at all, or a huge amount of effort to get working, or they don't work very well and are only suitable for replacing the c-stick stickbox. It's been a few years and I can't find a relevant thread with info on it either right now.

Top Bottom