• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

can you help us?

runaway_mario

Smash Apprentice
k well were not that great at this game but i dnt think were horrible. umm if u guys could watch our marths and tell us wat we can wrk on we'd greatly appreciate it. its ok to be harsh lol, its jus 3 matches. one marth ditto n the other r marth vs fox, so you can see how we play outside a marth ditto. But marth is both our mains n i know were terrible with fox, lol. jus any marth advice would be helpful. k here they r...

Match 1(Marth Ditto)

Match 2

Match 3

and to let u guys know im the blue marth, my friend uses the red marth. its like that in all the vids.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
One thing that was really apparent is you guys need to learn to DI and tech. I have no idea if you guys can tech chase well since:

A. Every throw is either F-throw to Fsmash and you missed the DI away so it hits.

B. Downthrow with a missed tech (both foxes) and Fsmashed.

I found it very odd and I had to watch all the videos twice, there were hardly any tech chase opportunites since well... there were hardly any techs. You guys need to learn to DI properly, until then everything you guys do will continue to work against each other, so there would be no point in changing the way you play.

Joe_Sumo

Smash Apprentice
use tilts particularly u-tilt.

Save your jump until your close to the stage when recovering. you'll actually make it farther and have a safety net if you get hit by d-tilt.

Shield grab more

learning to shdf couldn't hurt either

red stone

Smash Ace
stop falling for the same tricks, edgeguard better, vary your dash dance length and duration (i would make it last for less time), stop sliding, don't full jump fair so often, dancing blade or sheild breaker could have come in handy at some points. bad reads with the counters, f-smash just a tad too much. try to mix it up with your movements btw, you're just a little bit too predictable. from what i saw, you always approached with a fair and dashdanced about the same everytime. you also edgeguarded the same too. yeah overall more mindgames. roll around a little, do some back away jumps something! use the sheild to your advantage when someone is in the air comin down.

they were really okay matches though

GofG

Smash Champion
You two are tied for the second best marth in the world. Why?

Because in the first video, both of you used the TGM combo at least once. This means that you are better than ken, husband, the whole works. Only TGM himself beats you.

Top Bottom