• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can you help me with my character crisis?

Yutani

Smash Rookie
Hey guys!

So I had my first tourney and did about as well as I expected. I can't post links yet (too new) My losing match is available on request if you want to see it, I'd appreciate critiques.

My real request however is this: I felt flustered as Rosalina and know it contributed to my loss in a high stress situation. I know practice makes perfect BUT by watching my play-style is there any other character you would recommend I try out? I don't think I'm cut out for Rosalina, at least not right now.

MUCH APPRECIATED!

Be warned, if you watch it, I'm not very good

Duet

Smash Cadet
NNID
requiemlacrimosa
If you don't feel like you resonate with a certain character then my suggestion is to just go random for some friendlies and play through the roster a few times and see if anyone resonates with you. You might find a character that you enjoy playing that you never thought you would like.

misterOWAIN33

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MR_FA1L
3DS FC
2294-5361-2433
Hey guys!

So I had my first tourney and did about as well as I expected. I can't post links yet (too new) My losing match is available on request if you want to see it, I'd appreciate critiques.

My real request however is this: I felt flustered as Rosalina and know it contributed to my loss in a high stress situation. I know practice makes perfect BUT by watching my play-style is there any other character you would recommend I try out? I don't think I'm cut out for Rosalina, at least not right now.

MUCH APPRECIATED!

Be warned, if you watch it, I'm not very good
I'll watch it. I'm not great at giving advice (or so I'm told) but I'd love to help.

Yutani

Smash Rookie
I'll watch it. I'm not great at giving advice (or so I'm told) but I'd love to help.
Hey I posted it in another thread and someone was kind enough to post the link for me. Its in the Rosalina Character Discussion thread is titled exactly the same if you want to take a look.

Thanks for replying.

Top Bottom