• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

can we still start as sheik?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yeah, I don't find it much of a big deal. Who knows, maybe Sheik will have a seperate icon at the character selection screen along with Zero Suit Samus. We'll know on the 31st.

Kapusta.KO

Smash Cadet
you guys think we will still be able to start out as sheik by pressing "a"...peace

-hiro
Haha i was JUST about to post the exact same question. I love that factor when playing Sheik, or at least, it was really useful. Yes it should still be there, I hope. I liked it, not for the fact that in melee it would be better to be Sheik of the bat since Zelda blew so hard, but because it could allow us to make tactiful choices towards how we want to begin, Sheik should be the start anyway, I mean you start off by dealing damage, THEN bring Zelda in for a finish.

skullkidd

Smash Ace
why would they take something that simple out of the game?

i'm assuming we will be able to.

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
It's quite simple, but can give an opponent a head start if you try to transform when you start the fight. I doubt they would take it out.

Top Bottom