• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Can we download the game at 12:00 am est

Seel

Smash Rookie
NNID
numbered
im not sure since I got a free dl code but i don't know if I can dl it at 12 am est or if I have to wait till 12 am pst. Sorry if this is a dumb question if I have to wait I'll go a midnight launch of the game

Tremendo Dude

Smash Apprentice
NNID
XGShadowstar
3DS FC
3093-8423-4303
im not sure since I got a free dl code but i don't know if I can dl it at 12 am est or if I have to wait till 12 am pst. Sorry if this is a dumb question if I have to wait I'll go a midnight launch of the game
How did you get a free download code?

The game will probably be available by 12PM EST in the United States, as I believe NoA's office is in New York. As such, you should be able to download it then, but prepare for Nintendo's servers to lock up under the strain of everyone downloading at the same time.

Seel

Smash Rookie
NNID
numbered
Okay thank you I'll give the code as a gift to a friend. And I got a free code from my store manager, I work at eb games and my manager went to a giant conference where he got a bunch of free stuff from other games and it nintendo happen to be giving out t-shirts and codes for the game

Hellrazor

Wants to Watch the World Burn
NNID
jkjk237
3DS FC
4596-9639-1071
How did you get a free download code?

The game will probably be available by 12PM EST in the United States, as I believe NoA's office is in New York. As such, you should be able to download it then, but prepare for Nintendo's servers to lock up under the strain of everyone downloading at the same time.
12 EST is the usual release time for NA, yeah. I would wait until early morning, personally, when the servers aren't being anally pounded by Smash fans. I'll be downloading around 5-6 AM myself.

Pebbicle

Smash Cadet
I'm downloading it atm, although I am in Europe after all so I don't really know what differences there are between the eShop here and in the US :s

Top Bottom