• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can someone explain his side/entry taunt to me?

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I get that the sound effect is his entrance from the Pokemon games, but that's not what is confusing me. What I don't get is what he's DOING. He like... reaches out his hand? I'm just not quite sure what that's supposed to mean. He doesn't seem to be "pointing" at something (as strange as that would be), but rather it's more like he hasn't finished his dinner but really, REALLY wants to reach for the cookies on the kitchen counter without being caught. Or like he's trying to get the attention of someone that's just about to drive off without him.

I'd definitely like some sort of context for this because it's the only thing that stands out for me as particularly odd.

Top Bottom