• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Calm down....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Er!ckLZ

Smash Apprentice
One word: WOW

Let me be clear here.

Someone locked my thread "I did the Improbable"
I unno why, maybe because it was "pointless"....
I had a point. My point was; I'm more than capable on beating just 1 lv9 CPU, I can beat 3, and the achievement was priceless ^^

I just want to express my achievement...
Isn't this a forum?

"A PUBLIC PLACE FOR OPEN DISCUSSION?"

I'm not Spamming.... only made one thread and if you don't like the thread dun respond.....

Also, you guys are missing the POINT of the GAME....
having FUN

so far, I have not see any interesting thread in the Lucas Board even around the website..

NO ONE, I mean no one have fun here..
Members take the game like it's their job! T_T

I joined this thread to find -> funny/interesting threads and videos..
(THE REASON I JOINED THIS FORUM)

People loves to be entertained. I'm trying to entertain people in this board, but you guys are taking it as SPAMS, POINTLESS, FLAMING....
I never take games seriously... you shouldn't too =]. It just makes me laugh when you guys write like 4 pages of words. If I was to answer that question, I would just tell that n00b to practice...
-I just have fun playing the game w/ friends and some FOBs around the world.

and it wouldn't entertain a person forever if you own in just one single 2d fighting game....
Playing the same stages over and over again (FD, BF etc.)

it's just not impressive.....

Most of the people prolly will be against this thread 'cuz they take this game seriously..

P.S I've read over 20 threads about ppl playing this game for a longgg time and working so **** hard to be pro @ this game.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom