• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Calling Smash Players in PEEL REGION (Brampton, Mississauga, Caledon etc.)

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
Hey there, If you clicked this link, you must be from any of the above places, or at least recognize them!

So we didn't get much from this, but we've gotten into PM as well! So this is just a reach out to anyone who lives in the area and doesn't like travelling to Toronto all the time for some training. I mainly play PM right now, but used to play Brawl and wouldn't mind getting back into it. And, I am anticipating starting a community when Smash 4 arrives, try to build a ruleset and such when that happens. So this is just to maybe start something when summer arrives.

Smashers so far:
Myself
dnNCEW
SevenYearItch
2 Non-Smashboardians

Last edited:

Kryptic

Smash Cadet
I haven't been into competitive smash for years, but I'm looking to get back in. I live in Caledon, so i'm down to come smash with you guys and see how horrible i've gotten.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
Awesome, know where Mayfield road is? We both live literally at that border of Caledon and Brampton. I'll see if this thread gains anymore attention before we make dates and stuff, but i'm hyped you replied! We started getting back into serious smash too, just started getting good with Lucas and he reps DK.​

dnNCEW

Smash Rookie
This thread needs more people :(
But yeah Kryptic, if you know anyone who also plays bring em along, tell them about this, do whatever. Its gonna be nice to face some fresh styles.

Kryptic

Smash Cadet
Wow peel region slacking...Okay I'll see if anyone else wants to join in, do you guys play melee as well? As for location, I also live on the border of Caledon and Brampton... right near Bramalea road and Mayfield.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
**** eh, NCEW (Deon) lives just off of McLaughlin and Mayfield. I live up Conservation and Kennedy, also not too far. We play brawl more but always am down to play some melee, getting two TVs is not an issue

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
We play PM predominately, but it isn't too different from Melee. We were looking to organize a few people to get together and play, for experience and such.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
Yeah,the place where we'd most likely hold it is around Mayfield road and McLaughlin if you know it.

We have cars so we can pick up anyone if need be

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
https://www.facebook.com/ILikeToMakeThisName Yeah, so we have you two, then there are 4 others, being myself, and three other friends. I can get a TV so we'll have two setup in my mans basement so we can all play. I'll make plans for dates to play, but how about sometime in the coming week? What day works for you guys?

SevenYearItch

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3969-6079-3846
Just saw this now. I'm goodmost days, just need a bit of notice ahead of time (being engaged sets you up for all kinds of fun "in-laws" stufff and functions).

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy

P2kay

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm a new player from Mississauga looking for some local events, I'll keep watching this thread for any updates. I can bring another setup as well.

HoodsxX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NanhouDrops
3DS FC
3067-5933-7964
Helo I'm new to competitive smash and would like to get into it. I live in Mississauga I'll keep on the lookout for updates here.

Kaioken

Smash Rookie
NNID
IIKAIOKENII
Hey i'm new to smashboards but not smash i'm down to play any smash game i'm from Mississauga. Where do u guys usually play?

Last edited:

brad_licious

Smash Rookie
is this still going on? I live in mississauga and I play melee wouldn't mind getting into pm but would you guys play melee?

ObscurePC

Smash Rookie
NNID
ObscurePC
3DS FC
0318-7120-6700
I'm currently living in Orangeville, but I spend a lot of time in Caledon/Brampton. Hoping to meet up with some of you soon! Also, Alax, judging by around where you said you live, I was living in that area this past year, and had no idea anyone in the community was closeby. -.-"

AlphaShadow

Smash Rookie
NNID
Shadowr2d2kirby
Is this still an active thing? Because I see this post was made in summer 2013 and it's been nearly 2 years since.
I'd certainly be happy if this still is.

Top Bottom