• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

calling out da best pikas

mateo101

Smash Cadet
hi, im mateo, for those who dont know

ive been maining pika since 64. and im pretty good with him. im in korlash clan and i pretty much can beat everyone in my clan and most clans with pika so i think im pretty good..

anyway im makign this post cause i wanna play the best pikas here. datz pretty much it. so if any pikas wanna play me just reply to this i guess XD

mateo101

Smash Cadet
If online didn't suck i would do it. Besides, pika dittoes prove nothing.
lol datz tru, pika dittos are fun though XD. only thing funner are ganon dittos 4 me. also we can steal eachothers moves :lick:

my fc is under my avatar x) . ill add everyone who accepts my challenge.

Osgiliath

Smash Apprentice
Haha mateo...you were the best the Pika player in Korlash until "I" showed up :-p

I thought you switched to main some one else? Are you coming back to the world of Pika Power? Make sure you let me know who you beat Mateo, I would like to try this Pika challenge as well, particularly with people who beat you.

Os

Roller

Smash Legend
Haha mateo...you were the best the Pika player in Korlash until "I" showed up :-p

Os
Not the most humble of pika players are you? Btw you use the same tag as Overswarm when you play...OS. People could get confused and think you are him when watching vids, because he is more well known than you are.

Osgiliath

Smash Apprentice
Not the most humble of pika players are you? Btw you use the same tag as Overswarm when you play...OS. People could get confused and think you are him when watching vids, because he is more well known than you are.
Oh don't get me wrong, I'm one of the most humble guys around. Me and Mateo are close, so I'm allowed to tease him if I want to ;)

Hmmm...well known is always subject to opinion. It depends on where you are looking. Sure I don't make as many vids as other players, reply to every post on the Pikachu forum or contribute my life to the study of new techniques, but any Pika player who plays me will remember who I am. My fighting style is unique amongst Pika players, except for the fact that we all create Thunder Walls and love to QAC, and without sounding boastful, every person I face always says "I never played a Pikachu this good!" No joke, either they need to go play more Pikas or maybe I just need to get more well known.

Play me some time, and this Over Swarm guy. Speaking of which, when are WE going to fight for the High Voltage clan lol?

krehz

Smash Ace
ok two things one......i will fight ya, and two........ why can't i see ppl friend codes under thier pics????

mateo101

Smash Cadet
hm also my aim is Fat Guy1024

i added rollerking, stealth raptor , waddle dee army, pie man *who ic online now* , and krehz.

;x ;x ;x

see u all online

krehz

Smash Ace
hey mateo what is ur FC why can't i see it AHHHHHHHHH i feel so left out..............

MisterMoo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aaron_Rodgerz
Being the best online pika is nothing to be proud of IMO.... They are 2 completely different characters...

gallax

Smash Hero
when there is almost 0 lag then the match is great online. i played bunny online and the match was great. no complaints.

my aim is vproclsvcs

kamikaen

Smash Rookie
I played Kawaii Bunny a while ago, and she was very good, though I don't have much to compare her to.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'm certainly not the best, but I'd like to play you. ^^;

Chibi-pika

Smash Journeyman
Somewhere in the desert, where cactus grow, and it
Hmm I accept the challenge fellow pika player :) I'll add your FC later.
If you want a challenge try facing HIGH VOLTAGE, its a pika clan, and Krez is the leader, dunno about the best, but if he is leader than he must be the best in the clan i suppose ( sorry if I spelled your name wrong :o)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
hey kawaii...you going to FAST?
Isn't that in Florida? o.o;

If it wasn't I would. -.-;
I'm in desperate need of some tourney experience, and there's almost none out here. The last tourney I went to, I wasn't as good as I am now and I'd like to see how I do.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
good games last night mateo...you really use f-tilt well...and have alot of alternates too, twas fun man, sorry for the lag spikes, it was all me and it sucks...makes people not want to play me =/ But yeah, maybe play again sometime

BurtonEarny

Smash Ace
Oh don't get me wrong, I'm one of the most humble guys around. Me and Mateo are close, so I'm allowed to tease him if I want to ;)

Hmmm...well known is always subject to opinion. It depends on where you are looking. Sure I don't make as many vids as other players, reply to every post on the Pikachu forum or contribute my life to the study of new techniques, but any Pika player who plays me will remember who I am. My fighting style is unique amongst Pika players, except for the fact that we all create Thunder Walls and love to QAC, and without sounding boastful, every person I face always says "I never played a Pikachu this good!" No joke, either they need to go play more Pikas or maybe I just need to get more well known.

Play me some time, and this Over Swarm guy. Speaking of which, when are WE going to fight for the High Voltage clan lol?
Well actually Overswarm is arguably, and probably is, the best R.O.B. out there. (He doesn't play pika). He is actually one of the most well known players period.

mateo101

Smash Cadet
twas sum good games person who i assume is elmo.

lag spykes were fine. didnt really affect the matches much ;x

gallax

Smash Hero
wats fast (must have 10 characters)
FAST stands for florida's awesome summer tournament. its the first national brawl tournament and it has been amazing so far. m2k lost to one of my closest smash friend in teams and then they met up again in the finals and then won. it was sad. i didnt want them to win. i wanted florida to take home the gold. :(

mateo101

Smash Cadet
oo datz kool. 2 bad it was in Florida or i woulda went x)

it was double elimination tourny? sry 4 ure friend D=

Top Bottom