• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Calling Falco Masters!

Dark Volt

Smash Rookie
I need to drastically improve my Falco. I was just wondering if any Falco masters would mind playing me, teaching me combos, and helping me become a master of Falco? I would deeply appreciate it. :)

If this is the wrong place to post this, I'm sorry, I just registered.

§witch

Smash Lord
OH NOEZ! Volt is here. I told you I could do it way back when, but noooooooooo.
You'll get no sympathy from these guys. Falco is too badass.

GI Josh

Smash Journeyman
Pretty much anything you need help against, I can help out, just tell me what it is, and I'll try my best to give an answer. Although I don't main falco in brawl, I'm still good with him

Dark Volt

Smash Rookie
Whatever you have to offer, I will take. I just need overall improvement.

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
Basicly learn how to Laser,short-hop,CG,and the dash cancel Up-smash. Then go watch some Videos of Falco to see how to use them. You should do fine. Goodluck (avoid CG combo vids they dont help) And stop saying FALCO MASTER Please.

mysticwolf

Smash Journeyman
u must learn when to spike. Spiking is a VERY useful tactic once mastered. If u don't know what spiking is, it is falco's downward aireal attack. When used properly, it will slam the opponent down to the ground. if your opponent is not over solid ground (which is when you want to use the attack), the attack will hopefully send them to the bottom stage boundary for a KO. This usually only works when your opponent has at least moderate damage.

Top Bottom