• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call to Davis Smashers

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
In august there will be 10 man crew battle between Davis and Berkeley smashers. The only problem is, most of the Davis people have gone for the summer (it kinda sucks here in the summer) so the Davis side is short on people. If there are any people who are in Davis right now or attend Davis but are somewhere else and would like to play please contact me. Sat. August 25 is the date of the crew battle.

Thanks all

Ixninjax

Smash Journeyman
lol, there arent even 10 smashers in davis right now. i would know, being that i organize all the meetups in davis.

edit
wait, you live davis? who is this!?!?

Jayferd

Smash Apprentice
...and Berkeley now has its own forum (open in fall), which we just put the finishing touches on! Lalalaa!

I'm done staring at code for today.

ZEM86

Smash Cadet
Yo, I am pretty glad I found this site! I'm a Davisite, and I am dying REALLY dying to play good players! Taking a break from college atm, working over at the covell Nugget, and playing smash everyday rofl.

PLz post back! Would love to meet this crew, I need new challengers = ).

Top Bottom