• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I'll probably come back to this game every once in a while but I really don't see myself playing it like I used to once MW3 hits store shelves. It hasn't been a year yet and I'm already sick of Black Ops. :urg:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
The Enfield is far too good.

Black Ops, however, is a cruel, sick joke.
It's a terrible gun. I don't like to handicap myself. I'd rather just use the FAMAS, Galil or AK47.

And don't worry, only 2.5 weeks left till MW3.

It's the worst assault rifle aside from the M14/FAL, but that doesn't mean it isn't good.
No, it's pretty bad. Like the F2000 from MW2.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Enfield is a great gun, in all honesty, though, but it is overshadowed by good guns.
It isn't nearly as bad as the F2000 was in comparison to the other assault rifles in MW2.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Played Black Ops at a friend's house today and I actually had fun playing the game. :O

Even tho I got wanted pro'd a few times, I didn't get as pissed like I normally do.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
BUT IT'S BLACK OPS.

Even my boss said he gets mad at this game.

And he doesn't get mad at video games.

Cucumber, eh?
I know. :urg:

I used to get pissed when I die of BS (which tends to happen a lot) in Black Ops but now I've toned down my anger because it's useless to ***** and moan about the many problems which still plague this game a year after release. (inb4MW2OMADCpropipesandcommando)

Also, the commando silenced may be my new favourite gun. :cool:

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I know. :urg:

I used to get pissed when I die of BS (which tends to happen a lot) in Black Ops but now I've toned down my anger because it's useless to ***** and moan about the many problems which still plague this game a year after release. (inb4MW2OMADCpropiesandcommando)

Also, the commando silenced may be my new favourite gun. :cool:
Commando silenced, you say? + rep

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Too bad most people use ghost and you'd be stupid not to use a silencer on your weapon while using that perk.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
My manager is lol. He's like 25 and is a gamer as well, but he'll do the same thing I do sometime: Make up bull**** about a game to make people think I know a lot about it.

I talked to him about Blops last night at work and I told him about my fun joke class with Rapid Fire/ACOG Uzi with silenced M1911, then he's all like "I remember using the M60. That **** was so good, I would snipe with the red dot sight." I'm like, oh yes I love that gun too. Then I was saying I prefer my silenced FAMAS :troll:, then he's like "Same, but I'd put Warlord on and use M60 big ammo with silencer so it's all good."

I was like "Ooooooooooh, yeeeaaaaaaaaah? I did that once tooooo...."

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Dear Treyarch,

Please, oh please, stop rewarding bad Zombie players.

I swear to god, if I play a game and a ****ing random gets a ray gun and monkeys on his first two spins again I think I'm gonna lose it.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
So yeah, Black Ops. Thanks for all the good times (mostly bad times) when I played this game. Uh, you filled the void/gap between MW2 and MW3 which was needed.

Thanks? (I guess?)

Top Bottom