• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Well, more dakka does you nothing if you can't direct it somewhere. Burst firing kind of defeats the gun's purpose. Just my two cents.

:phone:
It has incredibly manageable recoil for full auto at mid range anyways. At long range, a Dak-Dak-Dak firing pattern kills everything. At mid range, you can go Dakkadakkadakkadakkadakkadakka-dakkadakkadakkadakkadakkadakk-dakkadakkdakkdakkadakka.

It's low firing rate is quite a boon for its accuracy.

Matt07

Smash Master
Faster ADS, and faster reload is really good for just a single perk. And this scenario happens to often: I'm shooting at someone I see first, they pull out their gun, and still manage to kill me T_T. Even if I have Hardened Pro.

I know I ***** about this a lot, but SoH frustrates me :/.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
My gripe with it is when I see someone in reloading animation and then they start shooting me during it because they didn't program in a faster reload animation for SoH :glare:

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
If you don't like Sleight of Hand pro, use Steady aim pro with a really accurate submachine gun. After sprinting you'll go into hip fire a lot faster and with the right submachine gun you can get hip-fire kills from a pretty good distance.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
maybe i should prestige again just do it since double xp weekend is approaching... so lame... lol

they better not come out with any more map packs for blops, or i'm gonna lose my ****

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i can only be on my pc or my xbox. lol so i'm gonna get on my xbox now and hope somebody feels like letting me join the crew. :)

Grandeza

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVgMHKTB2dA

This is why I hate little kids and all the stupid bull**** involving 'trick shots'.

It's a Sniper rifle. Please ****ing use it like one.
Sit in the back of the map hard scoping for 5 minutes waiting for someone to walk by? No thank you. If someone enjoys doing that then they can go for it but that sounds like no fun to me. Are you also against quickscoping since it's not using a sniper like it's supposed to be used? I really don't understand why people complain about trick shots so much. It's a ton of fun going for trick shots and it's not like you're doing anything cheap. It's a free kill for the other person pretty much.

And I've never seen such a big deal made about a Temperrr shot in my life.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Sit in the back of the map hard scoping for 5 minutes waiting for someone to walk by? No thank you. If someone enjoys doing that then they can go for it but that sounds like no fun to me. Are you also against quickscoping since it's not using a sniper like it's supposed to be used? I really don't understand why people complain about trick shots so much. It's a ton of fun going for trick shots and it's not like you're doing anything cheap. It's a free kill for the other person pretty much.

And I've never seen such a big deal made about a Temperrr shot in my life.
I never said sit in the back for 5 minutes. You'll never be a good sniper that way. I could rant about finding ideal positions and stuff like that, but my sniper playstyle is shoot then move; Never make the mistake of staying in the same place for more than 2 shots.

I shouldn't be complaining about trick shots (as a tomahawk'r/knife thrower, I do sometimes try and go for 'flashy', ie wall bounce/bank shots), but I really don't feel like wasting my time/death for a silly looking spin.

I don't like quickscoping because it's really stupid to me. That's not how they were intended for the game, and I know people are gonna come out of the woodwork trying to defend it. Defend away, but you need to know nothing is going to sway me on this. My opinion on quickscoping is that it's dumb, stupid looking, and people trying to be like one guy who found some way to do it well.

You could easily counter point that it's for style, or taking advantage of a 1hko much like myself and knives. :shrug: Yeah, you could. And say that quickscoping is how you have fun, much like how my knives are how I have fun.

I'm not saying you can't have fun. And I'm not saying you're a bad player for quickscoping. I just think it's dumb, and I will never like it/try it. But if I'm in a game with you, of course I'll like that you got a kill. You're on my team (as in SWF), and that's where I don't care whether you quickscope or not.

/extremely tired rant

Those kids were annoying and salty.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, that's cause I didn't want to wait in the lobby for 5 hours trying to find a game in the express playlist.

We were also pitted against people who went 0-23 several games in a row lol.

Matt07

Smash Master
Speaking on snipers, I see a ton of people quickscopping with the L96 and it killing me. When I "hardscope" and line up my shot I don't even get a hitmarker :(. But I hate the L96, PSG1 is better for me.

Top Bottom