• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

California Melee Player Comes To Idaho...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaLoR_Ryan

Smash Cadet
NNID
VaLoR_Ryan
So I have been into the Super Smash Brothers Scene for quite some time now. I have watched competitive smash for around 4 years now. Before I moved to Idaho I enjoyed playing smash as a casual, I started growing closer into wanting to play in the competitive scene of Melee. Unfortunately I had to move due to my parents wanting to try out something new. When I first arrived in Idaho one of the first things I noticed was this community was pretty friendly (my opinions on this have drastically changed.)

I enjoyed how at the first weekly I went to at BSU they had a Master apprentice system, I highly enjoyed this because I was able to learn from someone who had more experience in the game. The early stages of my smash life in Idaho were really fun and enjoyable, but as the months proceeded they started to grow more toxic and worst. I understand that I'm not an amazingly talented player (Not yet at least ;) but the negativity by some of these players was horrendous. The owner of the group tag also known as QraQ is a good guy don't get me wrong, but I could tell from the first time I asked him any smash related question he was already sick and tired of me.

Now I am not bad mouthing the region as a whole, there are some great players in Idaho smash that I know will go places with smash and do well in out of state tournaments individuals such as: KEV69, The Doug( He's been good he's been around since the beginning of Melee and participated in the first crew battle between the West Coast and The East Coast) NOOT, and quite a few other players!

There are a ton of positive players in this community, but there is also a ton of negativity too. After being with the group for quite some time I wanted to take my part and help out. At a large convention I brought up a topic that we should start really trying to spread smash 4 in the community! (The community is quite small because its Idaho, but its main focuses were PM and Melee.) So i started running tournaments and brackets at BSU for Smash 4. The guy that helped me out his tag is: Mr.Freeman he was basically the guy that recorded Elo and brought streaming gear to smash fests/ weeklies.

I thought I would get some recognition, because I was TOing tournaments and running them and etc. So I bring it up and QraQ instantly denies me. Yet he lets 3 random players who literally did NOTHING for the smash 4 community start becoming part of the inner circle. So this is when my hatred for Idaho Smash started. I continued to try my best for QraQ to let me take some leadership for this game and he continued to deny my requests after I did so much to help out on this game and the Idaho Sm4sh community!

So my hatred for the game began, I understand it was wrong of me to ****post about the game, but i was just so pissed about not getting any recognition. I began talking mad trash about how bad Sm4sh was of a game and would call tons of players bad, because honestly Idaho is a terrible region, theres a freaking luigi player as the number 1 on the PR. But everyone here in this region never improved theres only a handful of recognizable players that were semi decent and I know for a fact will take smash somewhere in there life. On the forums in Facebook I turned super degrading and ragged on anyone i thought was bad, I would constantly call people out in money matches. One event that is super memorable is that there was an ice climber player who claimed he was good, but it looked like he just came from brawl and literally just rolled and down smashed, he didn't know any desyncs, how to wobble, chain grab, etc. (Another reason how bad we are as a region.)

So i stormed on this Guy. Shortly after my post was removed, and I received my first offense by QraQ. Telling me if I kept it up I would be banned from the region as a whole. I made an apology post and was let back into the group, everything was good, but this is when the toxicity started.

I shortly after brought my brother into the group he is only 13 and the best sheik in Idaho. This is where everything went too far. The members that QraQ put in charge of over me started making fun of my little brother, these are adults bullying a minor. They constantly **** on the little guy saying stuff like "You're ****" An admin of the Idaho Sm4sh group, Dank had an occurrence where he made fun of him in the Facebook group chat and said that he's the worst player he's ever seen and needs to get out of Idaho smash. (This guy plays villager and spams projectiles the entire match and times people out, like he's one to talk.) He also talks mad smack behind other players backs and when newer players ask him questions he makes sarcastic comments and thinks its funny. So within the next couple of months we have ADULTS not kids ADULTS picking on minors in this community.

The page was becoming a meme fest (thank god a rule was formed to ban memes in the group.) So QraQ started calling me and my brother the Cancer Cralley's (Our last name is Cralley lmao). He started calling us this because we were sick of how some members of the community were acting. So recently about 2-3 days ago I was permanently banned for this statement

"Why are we putting age limits on smash fests? This community is really taking a turn for the worst, I expected better from this community, I don't see SoCal putting age limits on events? I don't understand what's wrong with it. We have people in the community that want to get better and now your putting age restrictions on an event that used to be welcome to anyone."

So basically an individual known as NOOT he's a 14 year old kid and probably one of the best falcos I know, NOOT always places top 8 at tournaments and he's constantly getting better. Its really entertaining to watch this 14 year old kid whooping on adults. I know for a fact most of our community does not come to tournaments unless they are 18+ events. This kid just wants to get better and now we have 3 events that are over 18+ he can't go to any of them.

We also have other individuals with ****ty play styles that continuously think they are good. Multiple players who refuse to accept they are wrong when being corrected and the lack of support from the head of the community aka QraQ. I would ask him ways on how to improve and leave me with no responses in messages. He's a nice guy to at least host and throw smash fests but the fact that he's been playing this game since it came out and refuses to help other players get better is really saddening.

Moral of this post is: I did a ton of work for nothing and a random player received all the credibility. Some of these people in this region are horrendous and some of the things going down in this region is uncalled for. One of the smashers in Idaho will probably see this post and report it, etc. And contradict what I'm trying to say, and show my posts that were also part of the toxicity. But I'm just warning other smash players this place has some great people in it don't get me wrong but some of the things I've witnessed I've never even seen before. But I have been recently perma-banned from the region and I am no longer aloud to enter tournaments, smash fests, or weeklies. Its pretty funny didn't we see a fox main in Sweden go through this before and came back and owned everyone, yeah i thought so. #ZipBoys

Last edited:

VaLoR_Ryan

Smash Cadet
NNID
VaLoR_Ryan
not all of Idaho is bad. don't associate one area of Idaho with the entire state.
Excuse me to all people reading or viewing this thread, this is associated ONLY WITH THE BOISE AREA, no where else in idaho has to go through this crap.

Last edited:

themickeynick

Smash Rookie
NNID
themickeynick
So I have been into the Super Smash Brothers Scene for quite some time now. I have watched competitive smash for around 4 years now. Before I moved to Idaho I enjoyed playing smash as a casual, I started growing closer into wanting to play in the competitive scene of Melee. Unfortunately I had to move due to my parents wanting to try out something new. When I first arrived in Idaho one of the first things I noticed was this community was pretty friendly (my opinions on this have drastically changed.)
Alright, this is okay. Though one thing to bring up is that you have only watched Melee and not actively participated before this moment.

The owner of the group tag also known as QraQ is a good guy don't get me wrong, but I could tell from the first time I asked him any smash related question he was already sick and tired of me.
Why would you let one guy's opinion of you ruin your whole self-esteem? He's not a bad guy, sometimes you just gotta learn that you are going to be seen as a child if you are under 18 and typically people going to college don't really like dealing with High Schoolers.

There are a ton of positive players in this community, but there is also a ton of negativity too. After being with the group for quite some time I wanted to take my part and help out. At a large convention I brought up a topic that we should start really trying to spread smash 4 in the community! (The community is quite small because its Idaho, but its main focuses were PM and Melee.) So i started running tournaments and brackets at BSU for Smash 4. The guy that helped me out his tag is: Mr.Freeman he was basically the guy that recorded Elo and brought streaming gear to smash fests/ weeklies.

I thought I would get some recognition, because I was TOing tournaments and running them and etc. So I bring it up and QraQ instantly denies me. Yet he lets 3 random players who literally did NOTHING for the smash 4 community start becoming part of the inner circle. So this is when my hatred for Idaho Smash started. I continued to try my best for QraQ to let me take some leadership for this game and he continued to deny my requests after I did so much to help out on this game and the Idaho Sm4sh community!
3 Randoms who have worked their hearts out on the Smash 4 community. Obviously you don't even understand what means to be put into the inner circle when you are acting in such a brash way. The people there do the dirty work, working months in advance to make sure we have stuff going on and things flowing as normal. To just keep the status quo is time consuming and difficult, add in the toxicity from you, your brother and certainly other players makes it even more difficult. It's not a fun job by no means, sure we get to do some fun things, but it's not the "pedastool" you think it is.

So my hatred for the game began, I understand it was wrong of me to ****post about the game, but i was just so pissed about not getting any recognition. I began talking mad trash about how bad Sm4sh was of a game and would call tons of players bad, because honestly Idaho is a terrible region, theres a freaking luigi player as the number 1 on the PR. But everyone here in this region never improved theres only a handful of recognizable players that were semi decent and I know for a fact will take smash somewhere in there life. On the forums in Facebook I turned super degrading and ragged on anyone i thought was bad, I would constantly call people out in money matches. One event that is super memorable is that there was an ice climber player who claimed he was good, but it looked like he just came from brawl and literally just rolled and down smashed, he didn't know any desyncs, how to wobble, chain grab, etc. (Another reason how bad we are as a region.)
So you are hating on Idaho as a region, good to know that you are a complete liar.

So i stormed on this Guy. Shortly after my post was removed, and I received my first offense by QraQ. Telling me if I kept it up I would be banned from the region as a whole. I made an apology post and was let back into the group, everything was good, but this is when the toxicity started.
Yeah the first slap on your wrist, we decided to not ban you outright which is frustrating to me that you would even think that posting something so toxic is okay. To me that's acting like a child and a toxic player and if I were in charge would have very little sympathy for the way you acted.

I shortly after brought my brother into the group he is only 13 and the best sheik in Idaho. This is where everything went too far. The members that QraQ put in charge of over me started making fun of my little brother, these are adults bullying a minor. They constantly **** on the little guy saying stuff like "You're ****" An admin of the Idaho Sm4sh group, Dank had an occurrence where he made fun of him in the Facebook group chat and said that he's the worst player he's ever seen and needs to get out of Idaho smash. (This guy plays villager and spams projectiles the entire match and times people out, like he's one to talk.) He also talks mad smack behind other players backs and when newer players ask him questions he makes sarcastic comments and thinks its funny. So within the next couple of months we have ADULTS not kids ADULTS picking on minors in this community.
What the hell? Do you not know how Donnie treats people in the Sm4sh community? He's the typical squeaker from COD and doesn't seem to have any self-control or self-worth(I blame this on external factors). He bad-mouths anyone around and acts like a child. Oh wait, that's because he is one. I feel as though you don't understand how adults react to children acting like children, especially young adults that mostly comprise Idaho Smash. This is by no means an excuse on their part, but Donnie should've known better then to act the way he did.

The page was becoming a meme fest (thank god a rule was formed to ban memes in the group.) So QraQ started calling me and my brother the Cancer Cralley's (Our last name is Cralley lmao). He started calling us this because we were sick of how some members of the community were acting. So recently about 2-3 days ago I was permanently banned for this statement

"Why are we putting age limits on smash fests? This community is really taking a turn for the worst, I expected better from this community, I don't see SoCal putting age limits on events? I don't understand what's wrong with it. We have people in the community that want to get better and now your putting age restrictions on an event that used to be welcome to anyone."
I understand your frustration in that it changed this one time. But I think this statement is indicative of the way you had been acting. ALSO, this is not the full quote. Here is an image of the full quote.

So basically an individual known as NOOT he's a 14 year old kid and probably one of the best falcos I know, NOOT always places top 8 at tournaments and he's constantly getting better. Its really entertaining to watch this 14 year old kid whooping on adults. I know for a fact most of our community does not come to tournaments unless they are 18+ events. This kid just wants to get better and now we have 3 events that are over 18+ he can't go to any of them.
There are only 2 18+ events, and if you wanted more, start hosting more, that is the simplest solution.

We also have other individuals with ****ty play styles that continuously think they are good. Multiple players who refuse to accept they are wrong when being corrected and the lack of support from the head of the community aka QraQ. I would ask him ways on how to improve and leave me with no responses in messages. He's a nice guy to at least host and throw smash fests but the fact that he's been playing this game since it came out and refuses to help other players get better is really saddening.
The problem is with saying that NOOT has no opportunities is that he is just too young and not able to go to people's house at their request. It's their living rooms. The two events he is referring to is Captain's Quarters and Smash @ 8. Captain's Quarters, from it's inception, was always an 18+ event. Smash @ 8 is hosted by QraQ and has made it 18+ ONCE. We also have a Smash Bros club meeting that is open to anyone. We also have two monthlies and 3 additional events for the next 3 months. That means there are at least 7 events per month that anyone can go to.

Moral of this post is: I did a ton of work for nothing and a random player received all the credibility. Some of these people in this region are horrendous and some of the things going down in this region is uncalled for. One of the smashers in Idaho will probably see this post and report it, etc. And contradict what I'm trying to say, and show my posts that were also part of the toxicity. But I'm just warning other smash players this place has some great people in it don't get me wrong but some of the things I've witnessed I've never even seen before. But I have been recently perma-banned from the region and I am no longer aloud to enter tournaments, smash fests, or weeklies. Its pretty funny didn't we see a fox main in Sweden go through this before and came back and owned everyone, yeah i thought so. #ZipBoys
I'm glad your toxicity is out of our Region. I'm glad I get to make this post. You know what I'm glad that I have the opportunity to be a part of region that is still growing and figuring things out. I think people like you expect praise for doing the dirty work of setting stuff up, there is minimal recognition in that. I along with many other Idaho players feel as though you were acting childish

Last edited by a moderator:

VaLoR_Ryan

Smash Cadet
NNID
VaLoR_Ryan
Alright, this is okay. Though one thing to bring up is that you have only watched Melee and not actively participated before this moment.

Why would you let one guy's opinion of you ruin your whole self-esteem? He's not a bad guy, sometimes you just gotta learn that you are going to be seen as a child if you are under 18 and typically people going to college don't really like dealing with High Schoolers.

3 Randoms who have worked their hearts out on the Smash 4 community. Obviously you don't even understand what means to be put into the inner circle when you are acting in such a brash way. The people there do the dirty work, working months in advance to make sure we have stuff going on and things flowing as normal. To just keep the status quo is time consuming and difficult, add in the toxicity from you, your brother and certainly other players makes it even more difficult. It's not a fun job by no means, sure we get to do some fun things, but it's not the "pedastool" you think it is.

So you are hating on Idaho as a region, good to know that you are a complete liar.

Yeah the first slap on your wrist, we decided to not ban you outright which is frustrating to me that you would even think that posting something so toxic is okay. To me that's acting like a child and a toxic player and if I were in charge would have very little sympathy for the way you acted.

What the hell? Do you not know how Donnie treats people in the Sm4sh community? He's the typical squeaker from COD and doesn't seem to have any self-control or self-worth(I blame this on external factors). He bad-mouths anyone around and acts like a child. Oh wait, that's because he is one. I feel as though you don't understand how adults react to children acting like children, especially young adults that mostly comprise Idaho Smash. This is by no means an excuse on their part, but Donnie should've known better then to act the way he did.

I understand your frustration in that it changed this one time. But I think this statement is indicative of the way you had been acting. ALSO, this is not the full quote. Here is an image of the full quote.

There are only 2 18+ events, and if you wanted more, start hosting more, that is the simplest solution.

The problem is with saying that NOOT has no opportunities is that he is just too young and not able to go to people's house at their request. It's their living rooms. The two events he is referring to is Captain's Quarters and Smash @ 8. Captain's Quarters, from it's inception, was always an 18+ event. Smash @ 8 is hosted by QraQ and has made it 18+ ONCE. We also have a Smash Bros club meeting that is open to anyone. We also have two monthlies and 3 additional events for the next 3 months. That means there are at least 7 events per month that anyone can go to.

I'm glad your toxicity is out of our Region. I'm glad I get to make this post. You know what I'm glad that I have the opportunity to be a part of region that is still growing and figuring things out. I think people like you expect praise for doing the dirty work of setting stuff up, there is minimal recognition in that. I along with many other Idaho players feel as though you were acting childish
I'm glad you are blatantly lying to everyone and hopping on Nicholas' account trying to justify some of your actions I think its quite funny.

jimmykimbell56

Smash Rookie
User was warned for this post
Dude it's a game Jesus calm down you're probably just trash at the game and salty as hell

VaLoR_Ryan

Smash Cadet
NNID
VaLoR_Ryan

you are honestly terrible as a leader I shouldn't even give you that title the way you act towards the players in this community constantly bad mouthing other players and calling them bad, you pretty much consider yourself better than everyone else when your not and you constantly bad mouth on regions in the smash community, so anything you try and turn on me you need to look at your own actions...

themickeynick

Smash Rookie
NNID
themickeynick
you are honestly terrible as a leader I shouldn't even give you that title the way you act towards the players in this community constantly bad mouthing other players and calling them bad, you pretty much consider yourself better than everyone else when your not and you constantly bad mouth on regions in the smash community, so anything you try and turn on me you need to look at your own actions...
I would never do something like that. I don't even know why you would post something about me that way. And it is I, Nicholas "TheMickeyNick" McNew, not someone who is impersonating him. Ryan, if you want to talk to me in private about this then fine, but I hate that you would trash on a growing community. I understand that there are flaws, but it's not something that you can fix by posting hateful comments or questioning everything. Sometimes, you just have to work around the problem and fix it while you go about your own thing.

Marathon

Smash Rookie
And instead of trying to produce any type of counter argument you proceed to trash talk one of the nicest people in the community because he countered every single one of your points. Very mature Valor.

Last edited:

Knightish

Smash Rookie
NNID
Knightish
...so anything you try and turn on me you need to look at your own actions...
Even if that were true, it isn't, you're still wrong because: https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque But no matter what, you're whining like a silly child. You don't like 18+ events? Throw 18- events, it's A. Super spiteful (sending a far greater message than complaining about it) and B. Actually lets newer players come in with people in their age group. You don't like leadership? Unfortunately most people appreciate when you talk to them about their problems in real life rather than posting garbage about nice people because you think that being nice is weak, and that being a **** wins you praise. Grow the hell up, you're in your upper teens so grow a pair and decide whether everyone else is the asshole or maybe you're the true asshole.

VaLoR_Ryan

Smash Cadet
NNID
VaLoR_Ryan
And instead of trying to produce any type of counter argument you proceed to trash talk one of the nicest people in the community because he countered every single one of your points. Very mature Valor.
So basically pulling up a bunch of evidence about me when i personally cannot pull up because all of you blocked me and i no longer have access to the group, and your blaming all of the communities faults on an individual, which is pretty saddening that the leaders of a community are blaming it on an individual who tried to setup a community and was one of the first people to run tournaments for a particular game and received little to no Credit for it.

VaLoR_Ryan

Smash Cadet
NNID
VaLoR_Ryan
I just find this amusing that you guys fail to admit that you have individuals in this group picking on minors and a "leader" who trashes on other players exposing there fallacies and does nothing to help them get better.

VaLoR_Ryan

Smash Cadet
NNID
VaLoR_Ryan
Even if that were true, it isn't, you're still wrong because: https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque But no matter what, you're whining like a silly child. You don't like 18+ events? Throw 18- events, it's A. Super spiteful (sending a far greater message than complaining about it) and B. Actually lets newer players come in with people in their age group. You don't like leadership? Unfortunately most people appreciate when you talk to them about their problems in real life rather than posting garbage about nice people because you think that being nice is weak, and that being a **** wins you praise. Grow the hell up, you're in your upper teens so grow a pair and decide whether everyone else is the ******* or maybe you're the true *******.
I don't think you understand how this community works man, plenty of individuals have tried this and none of the PR players come out to play.

DA K1D

Smash Cadet
Ryan, if you want me to screencap something and send it to you I will, but this was not the time or the place to say something like this. I know firsthand how circlejerky the inner circle is, and I hate getting treated like garbage as much as you do, but Nick has pointed out the flaws in your arguments and the more you say, the more you justify your ban. I'm sure we'll all welcome you back when you can show us you've matured a bit.

VaLoR_Ryan

Smash Cadet
NNID
VaLoR_Ryan
Ryan, if you want me to screencap something and send it to you I will, but this was not the time or the place to say something like this. I know firsthand how circlejerky the inner circle is, and I hate getting treated like garbage as much as you do, but Nick has pointed out the flaws in your arguments and the more you say, the more you justify your ban. I'm sure we'll all welcome you back when you can show us you've matured a bit.
Nah dude this community is a joke thate why I'm exposing it lol. You can expose me all you want, but it's the communities fault, if everyone was treated fairly and not all ******* about driving to events, or regulations on certain events, and we didn't have someone who claims to be a "leader" yet rags on people's playstyles and calls people trash yet doesn't take into thought of his own playstyle. Lol I'm glad I'm Perma banned dude, more time to turn into a .Zip boy

QraQ

Smash Ace
What is a "Zip Boy" exactly?

Also, this thread is completely ludicrous lol. I don't know how you expect everyone to "take your word" for your experience, while constantly calling everyone else a liar. Like this is some conspiracy out to get you OR (with even more off chance) everyone here is wrong aka you are the only one right. If either of those are the case than I shutter to see the people who would actually take this thread into account. Your demeanor is that of a attention-seeking child...

QraQ

Smash Ace
What is a "Zip Boy" exactly?

Also, this thread is completely ludicrous lol. I don't know how you expect everyone to "take your word" for your experience, while constantly calling everyone else a liar. Like this is some conspiracy out to get you OR (with even more off chance) everyone here is wrong aka you are the only one right. If either of those are the case than I shutter to see the people who would actually take this thread into account. Your demeanor is that of a attention-seeking child...
PS. Nick brought up a lot of respectful retorts to what you had to say and yet you blanket call him a liar? When most of what he said was to help you establish grounds for making your experience better. You could address this stuff, but to do so would show "some" weakness in being wrong on your part...and we can't have that can we? rofl

Monster_

Smash Cadet
NNID
ThaM0nster
3DS FC
0189-9032-2073
Woah, maybe not so much at Melee/PM, but I'm pretty good at 4.

Last edited:

Monster_

Smash Cadet
NNID
ThaM0nster
3DS FC
0189-9032-2073
And your hella bad ROFL
Yoo wtf I'm number 3 on smash 4's PR. At least I've won a tournament, you've literally never won any tournament for any smash game in literally any bracket.

Edit: Have you even made top 5... like for anything?!?

Last edited:

Monster_

Smash Cadet
NNID
ThaM0nster
3DS FC
0189-9032-2073
Most of all, at least I learned to control my emotions. I might have been salty, but I've gained a lot of maturity. Through and through all the apology messages, you were always rude, you always put people down, taking it to far. You're one rude dude man, you really should think about your childish actions before saying things like "I'm Leffen." Your ban isn't a good thing...

Last edited:

VaLoR_Ryan

Smash Cadet
NNID
VaLoR_Ryan
Yoo wtf I'm number 3 on smash 4's PR. At least I've won a tournament, you've literally never won any tournament for any smash game in literally any bracket.

Edit: Have you even made top 5... like for anything?!?
you play smash 4 bro don't think your some alrighty being... and I've made top 8 in the last couple melee tournaments I've attended, you couldn't even make it out of losers round 2 probably lmao

Monster_

Smash Cadet
NNID
ThaM0nster
3DS FC
0189-9032-2073
you play smash 4 bro don't think your some alrighty being... and I've made top 8 in the last couple melee tournaments I've attended, you couldn't even make it out of losers round 2 probably lmao
You mean you made Top 8 in an 11 person melee bracket, ****en nice dude. I actually placed top 8 at the last Crux event (like my last pm event before I joined is4). Explain why you've never been on PR and never once considered then.... You call this region so free yet its not like you've won **** lmfao

VaLoR_Ryan

Smash Cadet
NNID
VaLoR_Ryan
User was warned for this post
Most of all, at least I learned to control my emotions. I might have been salty, but I've gained a lot of maturity. Through and through all the apology messages, you were always rude, you always put people down, taking it to far. You're one rude dude man, you really should think about your childish actions before saying things like "I'm Leffen." Your ban isn't a good thing...
Im honestly glad I'm banned from such a ****ty community you were all **** lol none of you are ever going to make it out of pools at a tournament and you all going to keep wasting your time and effort in a region that has a slim to none chance of improving. I mean look at yourself "I am 3 on smash 4 PR" Your honestly proud of that in a group that has an average of 20-35 people a bracket? Im just gonna stop talking your all a waste of breath and space, your all terrible and have little to no chance of succeeding, sorry but reality hurts kid, at least I am moving back to a region that is the best in the world AYE LMAO. get good kid haha #ZipBoys

VaLoR_Ryan

Smash Cadet
NNID
VaLoR_Ryan
You mean you made Top 8 in an 11 person melee bracket, fuken nice dude. I actually placed top 8 at the last Crux event (like my last pm event before I joined is4). Explain why you've never been on PR and never once considered then.... You call this region so free yet its not like you've won stuff lmfao
PM is a dead game kiddo no one cares

Monster_

Smash Cadet
NNID
ThaM0nster
3DS FC
0189-9032-2073
lol none of you are ever going to make it out of pools at a tournament and you all going to keep wasting your time and effort in a region that has a slim to none chance of improving.
MFW we've been a smash 4 scene for about 6 months and both out of state tournaments we've been too we've had someone be one set away from leaving pools... Also I got DQ'd so you never know (;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom