• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cactuar vs Ryoko Matches - Critique? Also Cactuar vs Random Players.

Adi

Smash Lord
=0, Cactuar you are too good those were some amazing f-smash placements in the first match, particularly where you f-throw'd to f-smash'd at the edge. Most players natural reaction is to DI towards the edge, which you took advantage of perfectly by throwing a nice smash to the face. Amazing job man keep it up.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Now, with these videos, nobody can preach that changing to Zelda is a good thing.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Holy crap Cactuar! You have an absolutely vicious Marth. I haven't seen people dismember what some people call a "not good Sheik" like that in a long time.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
It's true @ Ryoko's statement. Why not put up some real matches, like Peach vs Marth, instead of some self-glorifying ones, eh?

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Oh Ryoko

=\

You're disparaging my attempts to play Sheik...it might be futile to try and learn a real character.

Scar

#HarveyDent
More vids on Thursday if you come to 104! If enough people show I wanna get a tourney going too.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Yeah Cactuar, what were you thinking with those songs? 1985 is one of the worst songs ever written IMO. (true story)

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Cactuar your edgeguarding is so gay lmao.

Anywayz, make it to pound 2 so I can gay your marth with falco. O_o

o_O

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Haha. You can try...
You're gonna make an appearance no less though.

It's not a party without Cactuar.

Though seriously I need to play falco against your marth, your edgeguarding is so gay against falco it's infuriating! Funny to watch though.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
@ Cactuar- I was wondering about this; why do you almost never use SH fair-uair (to utilt, whatever)? You tried it once in the C.Falcon match, but that was it. I've always found it helpful in setting up long utilt combos. Just wondering...

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Cactuar: Intentional Empty Non-Fast Falled Full Hops or Missed Wavedashes?
Tune in next time.

Lol, we need to play.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
I sh when I miss WDs.

@Virgilius: I don't go for anything really, I just push them to the edge. Setting up for combo's like that one gives them % I don't want them to have, as most of my combos do small bits of damage that allow me to keep pushing them to the edge. Granted, it's not difficult to end utilt combos with a weak hit uair into fsmash, I really just go by instinct rather than push myself to do a combo that my playstyle doesn't want me to do.

blakinola

Constantly Delicious
Tuaar has certainly made his name known in PA smash. And he knows I respect him even though I make fun of him

I still give him **** about it every now and again.

Let's see how he fares in brawl :laugh:

Top Bottom