• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 Results 05/25/98 Ashburn,VA 83 Entrants

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I've got a bunch of tourny matches recorded. I believe they were of m2k and velocity vs forte and light in teams, and then I think I got azen vs forte in singles. I'll post the links when I do.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I've got a bunch of tourny matches recorded. I believe they were of m2k and velocity vs forte and light in teams, and then I think I got azen vs forte in singles. I'll post the links when I do.
Don't forget me vs. Plank, Candy, and Forte.

And if you see a video of a Metaknight killing Snake at 0% three times in a row, post that on YouTube too calling it the Omnigay.

Famous

Smash Champion
Btw, I'm Rob...Rob=Famous...Good ****, can't wait for the next C3

Looking foward to playing more matches with you all in the future. Lol, El Chocolate Diablos will strike harder next time.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Don't forget me vs. Plank, Candy, and Forte.

And if you see a video of a Metaknight killing Snake at 0% three times in a row, post that on YouTube too calling it the Omnigay.
LMAO tim told me how you did that. You're a ****ing genius, I'll def upload it as Omnigay lol.

Oh yeah, Sonic dittos next time shinku haha

Omni

BRoomer
oh nvm that stuff

so why does sometimes mk die and sometimes both, is there a way to do it reliably?
Timing.

Doing it at the peak of the throw causes Snake to die, but MK for some reason lives at any percent.

Doing it any other time has random results.

Shinku

Smash Champion
if anyone recorded a ice climbers chain grabbing people, theres like a 90 % chance those were mine. i dont play metaknight like all you cool kids.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
all you cool kids aka me and omni? and my meta is way better than omnis i just dont know how to ditto =D

Omni

BRoomer
all you cool kids aka me and omni? and my meta is way better than omnis i just dont know how to ditto =D
if by way better you mean no where as good as omni's, then yes, your meta is way better than mine.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
you are very original omni

but really, ill **** u next time once i figure out how to ditto

Omni

BRoomer
you are very original omni

but really, ill **** u next time once i figure out how to ditto
by all means, step it up. it'll help me get better. just try not to john so much and be careful when you make promises like that.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
lol plank omni didnt know how to do mk dittos either if anything hes probably the only mk wit the most MARTH training
he had just played a set with forte, and by the end of just our 2 matches i was doing a lot better LOL

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
dude my MK is WAYYY gayer than urs even tho u started to steal some of my gay tactics.

Omni

BRoomer
you're either high, drunk, stupid, or all the above because no one would attempt to begin to use your gay tactics without signing a waiver.

you're digging yourself into a hole you can't get out of boy; quit while you can

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
aw meep ur right, omni lets just stop arguing and be gay metaknights together, and work to further hone our gayness

CLAY COOTERSSSS

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
rofl @ jon's ego

you use metaknight my friend, calm down

good tourney, see everyone this weekend

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
the only reason i have an ego is because i use MK, neo, its obvious. i am awful at this game.

hova

Smash Champion
good stuff TA

I think we can all agree that Hova & Meep > Husband & Wife

I'm gonna step it up in singles, can't have people thinking Peach is only good for teams

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i had to leave a little early but ggs to all i played. meeeeeeeeeep! good **** son, TA headquarters is THE place to practice. good **** in teams joe

Top Bottom