• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS C-Stick on New 3DS

Ban from tourneys?

• Total voters

Ragemos

Smash Rookie
So it's confirmed by GameXplain's new video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT3EJ_LTjPE, that C-Smash works on the new 3DS, what do you guys think about it? Maybe ban from tournaments? No ban at all? It seems pretty unfair.

*EDIT* : Now let me explain by how it may be unfair. Only the future may tell if there will actually be 3DS Tourneys, but I know some people wouldn't even want to buy a new 3DS upon release JUST to use the new C-Stick for smash. That's why I ask if yall think there will be a ban.

Last edited:

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
It's going to be obsolete for American tournament players because the Wii U version will be out.

Vade

Smash Cadet
NNID
Vade
3DS FC
4296-3320-8652
I never really used a c-stick in melee or brawl all to much and I did fine. I don't think it'll be banned nor do I think it gives a huge advantage to players opting to use the c-stick.

Top Bottom