• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social C. Falcon Social

S l o X

Smash Champion
**** u ******

maybe. i definitely want to chill with cali but unlikely since im staying pretty out of the way from other hotels

gravy

Smash Ace
What do you mean this time? I just mean eventually. Preferably before March. Visit Jesiah and I.

angel_without_heart

Smash Apprentice
little thing in mind and I notice that only few falcon do this. Don't make your falcon kick too early
Every time you get off stage and you have to double jump -->falcon kick-->double jump, You have to wait 1/4 secondes more than usual before you use down B. Falcon second jump is pretty high and most people make their down B too early. It make falcon to recover a little further. Not very useful but every little thing is important in this game.
sorry for bad english
darko.

D

Deleted member

MAKE OR BREAK TIME FOR S2j NATION, THANK U TO MY 5 LOYAL FANS WHO STAYED AFTER NATION BURNED DOWN

40 vs Kage

40 vs Hax

5-10 VS VARIOUS D00DS

ANYBODY ELSE wANt TO DO BIG $ MMs, will probabl post CALLOUT MM thread as apex gets closer

Twinkles

Smash Lord
MAKE OR BREAK TIME FOR S2j NATION, THANK U TO MY 5 LOYAL FANS WHO STAYED AFTER NATION BURNED DOWN

40 vs Kage

40 vs Hax

5-10 VS VARIOUS D00DS

ANYBODY ELSE wANt TO DO BIG $ MMs, will probabl post CALLOUT MM thread as apex gets closer
Ur welcome

:phone:

ShrieK1295

Smash Journeyman
S2J should try to MM Leffen if Hax isn't going to. I think Johnny has a much better chance than Hax would and Leffen will probably be willing to since he has extra money from not losing it to Hax.

Scar

#HarveyDent

40 vs Kage

40 vs Hax

5-10 VS VARIOUS D00DS

johnny i'm in for more $$$ on you vs kage

KAGE YOU ARE GOING TO GET MURDERED

vs hax i'm just gonna watch and go OH MY GOD when both of you do crazy sh*t

kage i'll mm you too :D

PB&J

Smash Hero
s2j- I dont know if i ever asked you this but do you shield drop alot. I played ghatzu a few months back and he did this vs me alot and it seems like its really good vs falco

gravy

Smash Ace
Kage I will DEFINITELY money match you. My only stipulations are that it's best of 7 and I get to counterpick you to mute city.

gravy

Smash Ace
Alright sweet, I'm gonna find you as soon as I'm warmed up. And shield drops are super honorable.

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
s2j- I dont know if i ever asked you this but do you shield drop alot. I played ghatzu a few months back and he did this vs me alot and it seems like its really good vs falco
He told me he tried to show johnny at apex, but he didn't feel like learning it.

Windrose

Smash Lord
and so the year of the falcon ends...

maybe 2013 will be the new year of the falcon.

gravy

Smash Ace
2013 is DEFINITELY the year of the falcon. Everyone's sleeping on us. S2J wins Apex.

gravy

Smash Ace
Yah Kage get out of here. Everyone loves Falcon. You should give up your big fat wizard and come to the manly side.

It's me Q

Smash Apprentice
I wonder why hax doesn't shield drop being the most technical falcon. Hax?!

D

Deleted member

He told me he tried to show johnny at apex, but he didn't feel like learning it.
i learned it actually and can do it consciously like 1/2 of the time (shai drop i think)

its very hard for me to incorporate though to be fluid with the rest of w/e i do, its rough, esp because I don't own melee

gravy

Smash Ace
How does Falcon's run speed compare with his aerial horizontal speed, and how does his wavedash speed compare to both of those? I can't tell if he's slightly faster in the air or not.

kyaputenfarukon07

Smash Journeyman
Falcons run speed is highest

Falcons air speed is like 4th highest

Dunno about wavedash speed

I know its tied 21st with kirby in length

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I mean wavedashing is the same amount of time sliding right
It just varies based on character jump

So basically Falcon's wavedash speed is ***

Anand

Smash Journeyman
I mean wavedashing is the same amount of time sliding right
It just varies based on character jump

So basically Falcon's wavedash speed is ***
I think he meant actual speed (as in, meters per second or whatever), so traction is important too. (Falcon's wavedash speed is still pretty slow, though.)

Top Bottom