• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social C. Falcon Social

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
the only part of stadium I like is when the platforms are going up or down for the super janky techchases when the platforms are right on the stage

@windrose yeah it's a mango thing, falcon's midair mobility isn't worth sacrificing for his fastfall speed unless you have good timing for knee->grab/jab traps
I try to be careful about where I land and use my ballin moveset to cover it

ShrieK1295

Smash Journeyman
I'm pumped that KoC is gonna have the classic teams--Johnny/Oscar, Mango/Lucky, Pewfat.. not Alan and Dajuan I guess. Gogo Lovage/S2J. I recently watched The Big House Lovage/S2J vs Unknown/Raynex and it's gotta be one of the best sets I've ever seen.

ComboFest

Smash Lord
Anyone who is going to KoC, lets play falcon dittos there. :D I am an Asian guy with glasses, so it will be pretty hard to find me.

D

Deleted member

any nerds know frame data of pikachu tech in place?

i covered knee in tech in place against axe pika 3 times and it whiffed each time

TheLake

Smash Master
i remember watching darkrain stomp axe in place

well like he read the tech

but it missed

and darkrain (who shows no emotions wether ****** or being *****) actually cocked his head in confusion

kyaputenfarukon07

Smash Journeyman
Pika tech in place
4 frames more invincible then rest of cast

Source and credit goes to Magus420

Tech in Place
Total: 26
Invincible:
1-20 - [Everyone Else]
1-24 - Pichu, Pikachu

Twinkles

Smash Lord
Heard Axe say something along those lines after the tourney

2 frames to hit Pikachu out of tech in place

Axe said he avoided so many stomps and knees due to that alone

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
it is indeed 2 frames, gotta cover the post-spotdodge vulnerability

or have sick timing

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
regrab uthrow is probably the best bet but I have **** reaction time so **** that

"I don't get why people say Axe is a top 10 player"
Sorry Johnny. ;(

D

Deleted member

i was gunna make a self-callout post anyways lol

so if ur gunna do one at least post original post like this:

me and zhu never end up facing each other despite being at multiple tourneys recently

same for axe, sfat and I really really think I have the edge vs those 2 chumps. All these guys do when I go the same tourney is get rocked before I play them

vs zhu though I'd have to be playing really really good idk if he'd be tougher than Wes on a good day but i'm like 0-5 vs zhu and he's the falcon slayer

=

think im teaming with scar at this tourney gunna be amazing
as for axe i'll find a way to do better against him, probably get a random n00b from my school to play pikachu and tech in place repeatedly

and lastly, axe played between 3x-4x better since last few times i played him, i didn't think he was a top 10 player when he would get 33th place repeatedly at big tournaments and still be considered a top 10 player but now i changed my mind.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
i was gunna make a self-callout post anyways lol

so if ur gunna do one at least post original post like this:

as for axe i'll find a way to do better against him, probably get a random n00b from my school to play pikachu and tech in place repeatedly

and lastly, axe played between 3x-4x better since last few times i played him, i didn't think he was a top 10 player when he would get 33th place repeatedly at big tournaments and still be considered a top 10 player but now i changed my mind.
Repeatedly? He also got 3rd at FC.. I don't understand how you guys can get close minded sometimes.. that's what you get for underestimating my partner!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
fc was ONE tourney after like..... three or four not-so-hot performances from axe

plus so many top players bailed out from fc, so there's that too

Beat!

Smash Master
Yeah, I don't think S2J's assessment was completely unreasonable at the time.

Still pretty damn funny, though. Axe too good.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I meant that I didn't think your statement makes sense, because there's no other evaluation of skill level other than actually beating people and doing well <_<

I agree that just because you've never heard of someone or they've been doing poorly recently shouldn't influence how you play vs them but I don't think that has anything to do with what you said

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ya but I know for a fact that all top players should already know roughly how strong the other top players are. So adding reasons to blind yourself from that kind of reality is just stupid. If you judge someone without looking at every aspect of that particular player then it'll be your loss, you'll lack the necessary wisdom to beat him.

D

Deleted member

Ya but I know for a fact that all top players should already know roughly how strong the other top players are. So adding reasons to blind yourself from that kind of reality is just stupid. If you judge someone without looking at every aspect of that particular player then it'll be your loss, you'll lack the necessary wisdom to beat him.
ur ****ing dumb

Lovage

Smash Hero
FC was a joke kage, darkrain got top 8, where are your perceptions at man

disclaimer: ya axe *****, watch him vs. sfat

disclaimer2: just realized im in falcon boards: DARKRAIN GOT TOP 8 AFTER BEING RETIRED FOR 3 YEARS is what i meant to type

Divinokage

Smash Legend
ur ****ing dumb
Uh huh, keep deluding yourself.

disclaimer: ya axe *****, watch him vs. sfat

disclaimer2: just realized im in falcon boards: DARKRAIN GOT TOP 8 AFTER BEING RETIRED FOR 3 YEARS is what i meant to type
You guys aren't THAT good, where are your perceptions? And you need a bandwagon to support your claims, pathetic.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

LMAO i laughed too hard at this

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
so, falcon has this quirk with his side special that if you jump on a platform and side special, it cancels before doing the horizontal, leaving just a bit of fire before land cancelling. ive never seen anyone do this before so its new to me, does everyone already know about this quirk? i think its fun to do although obviously useless otherwise

Top Bottom