• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

bye, Dallas (close me)

Sybawave

Smash Ace
How about y'all come to next months Tomball's monthly tournament? (no idea when it is, see Sethlon's thread)

A few players from San Antonio came but there weren't enough for a tournament...

When is the next PBT thing going to be?

Jesi

Smash Ace
I had a great time! You guys did awesome and really showed some people what Dallas has...just wish there were "more" Dallas to represent lol

Thanks for driving your car DoH, next big trip we're on I can drive! :)

gg's! :D

Edit: I think I left half a sandwich wrapped up in your backseat...might want to get that out soon haha...

I also think I may have left a little white cell phone in there? Maybe? which sucks...but if you find it just hold on to it for me? preez? :)

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Yo, RoK the Reaper; the Royal Roy Player Raper is gettin' back into Melee in combination witih Brawl.

Once I re-buy me a copy of Melee (When I can find one) I'mma play nwith ya'll. Do you still do the UTD Smashfests or what? I need to know.

Also, I'll be using Link/Marth/Fox and of course; my main. The flame-headed swordsman, Roy. Cause he haz teh Phyer.

Jesi

Smash Ace
i'll play but i'm not sure where you want to meet? if nothing else we could do my house but you have to give me some time to clean up my room lol..i'm off school at 5pm

Jesi

Smash Ace
well i'm going to go get fooood.... i guess i'll be back in an hourish, if you guys end up smashing for a few hours tonight just post up on here as to where... i'll show up. :)

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
Did anyone know about the TXGamers event at the Plano PlayNTrade last sunday?? ><

Edit: Is there a smashfest tonight? If not, anytime soon?

Oracle

Smash Master
Yo, RoK the Reaper; the Royal Roy Player Raper is gettin' back into Melee in combination witih Brawl.

Once I re-buy me a copy of Melee (When I can find one) I'mma play nwith ya'll. Do you still do the UTD Smashfests or what? I need to know.

Also, I'll be using Link/Marth/Fox and of course; my main. The flame-headed swordsman, Roy. Cause he haz teh Phyer.
You spelled "ph1r3" wrong

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
First post updated with info about the next Melee PBT.

As for rules, I liked the last ruleset we used except I'm thinking about maybe taking away a neutral to get an odd number instead of adding DK64.

What does everyone think about stage striking with these 5 stages?:

FD
BF
Dreamland 64
Pokemon Stadium
Yoshi's Story

Of the starters, FoD seemed the least "starter-like" if you will. I just want to see what the popular opinion here is.

Gigi

Smash Cadet
pootTheBox
Die Battefield Die
FoD is the purdiest
Either take away BF or add DK besides unwanted barrel eating
Gigapoot has an official lair 1705 Coit Rd, plano
It's more like plaindope
It's a mess and has no netwebs yet
Yay RoK is back. Come over after you practiced some and I'll get you up to speed
It would be cool if OK would be able to show, so mess up some brawl event to make it happen
pootTheBox

G@BE

Smash Lord
Top Fattest Cities

1. Miami, FL
2. Oklahoma City, OK
3. San Antonio, TX
4. Las Vegas, NV
5. New York, NY
6. Houston, TX
7. El Paso, TX
8. Jacksonville, FL
9. Charlotte, NC
10. Louisville-Jefferson, KY
11. Memphis, TN
12. Detroit, MI
13. Chicago, IL
14. Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
15. San Jose, CA

next time Dallas.... Next time >_>

YES KEEP FOUNTAIN OF DREAMMSSSS

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
i think somebody just broke gabe's heart.

anybody up for some serious practice. i've been sick for a week so i learned new things.

leapinghare

Smash Cadet
L'hare is unlockable in the polish version.

he obtains the first jump of falco...

the second jump of mewtwo...

and the up b of zelda.

suck it.

Top Bottom