• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

But Spoiled Eggs Taste So Yummy. (Un)Official Easter Eggs Discussion.

Generically Epic

Smash Ace
Alright. So here is a thread dedicated to discussing easter eggs in the new smash. :3
Found any cool new taunt related tomfoolery, something small catch your eye, find anything interesting of note?

Promestein

Smash Cadet
Do a downward smash taunt with Kirby and you get a Melee-esque "Hiiiiiii!".

Rat

Smash Lord
Don't think anyone has found that really awesome easter egg yet. It's my favorite. :)

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Quick-tap side taunt with Link brings out Navi complete with "Hey! Listen!"

schavira

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of eggs what about Yoshi's eggs?

Yoshi eggs appear to always be green, at least from what I saw (I have played two different versions, nohomebrew on a Wii and homebrew on Dolphin, both full sets)

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Yoshi eggs appear to always be green, at least from what I saw (I have played two different versions, nohomebrew on a Wii and homebrew on Dolphin, both full sets)

His up B eggs are always green, his shield is color dependent :)

Virum

Smash Ace
NNID
SiLeNtDo0m
3DS FC
3368-3441-2801
Fun fact about that, it used to revert to Squirtle before. I always made the joke that after the Giga Transformation, Bowser was then forced to go pint sized to counterbalance the sheer awesome power.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Fun fact about that, it used to revert to Squirtle before. I always made the joke that after the Giga Transformation, Bowser was then forced to go pint sized to counterbalance the sheer awesome power.
You guys totally should've kept it that way. XD

OMalley

Smash Cadet
not sure if its an easter egg, but throw four white flowered pikmin on someone as quickly as possible. as you know they get the damaging flower on their heads. the flower keeps getting bigger with each pikmin. by the fourth its about as tall as pit! kinda crazy

ItsRainingGravy

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-5960-2538-9300
Hmmm...

Bowser = Luffy
Giga Bowser = Gear 3rd
Squirtle = Gear 3rd after-effects

Seems legit.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
That needs to be an alternate version of it, lol.

Also, why did you guys end up using Meta Knight for the base, or at least as what he's selected at on the menu=???

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
I can't find what cmart said. What was it?
"We DID add Pichu to the game so are you happy now?" He/She was referring to the picture when he/she said "adding". I don`t think that actually makes it trolling though, they wouldn`t add that just to troll us.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
"We DID add Pichu to the game so are you happy now?" He/She was referring to the picture when he/she said "adding". I don`t think that actually makes it trolling though, they wouldn`t add that just to troll us.
Oh alright, so it's sort of neither confirmed nor denied whether Pichu is going to be a character or not. So we should treat it as JUST an Easter egg. Thanks for your help.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Cmart is a guy lol and I'm pretty sure they were trolling.

Generically Epic

Smash Ace
So is using Giga Bowser legal in tournaments? I'm going to assume he is banned.
Also, why not just balance him by having him get like 2 mini shrooms after he dies? That or pichu. xD

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
Holding up taunt with Mewtwo extends the duration of the taunt (looks like he's sleeping.)
I didn't notice this in 2.6b, but one of Ness's taunts is now stopping to take a "Fuzzy Pickles" photo-op.

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
Oh, one other thing: on the back of Mewtwo's armor, you can see "PKMN-150," a reference to his place in the Pokedex.

Top Bottom