• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bushido Brawl Impact [Paris, France]

Count

Smash Champion
I'm really surprised Ally didn't go MK. After he played Kryz he said something along the lines of "I'm never using snake vs wario again"

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
I'm really surprised Ally didn't go MK. After he played Kryz he said something along the lines of "I'm never using snake vs wario again"
Ally also said he'd only use Falcon against any Wario and that he was dropping Snake for MK only.

CO18

Smash Hero
The Ally beater list( off the top of my head)
SK92,Anther,Lain,M2k,CO18,Hunger,DEHF,Mikehaze,Holy,Swordguard,Seibrik,Nickriddle,ADHD,Meep,Azen,M2k,Fatal,Ksizzle,Gluttony

Your list mad wrong scrub^^^

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
wow wario beat ally

so now Gluttony joins M2K, ADHD, DEHF, MikeHaze, NickRiddle, Holy Nightmare, Swordgard, & Meep as the people to ever take sets off Ally
But at least he has a POSITIVE record against him. Not many of those have that on ally(Only M2K and MikeHaze I think)

hunger!

Smash Champion
wow wario beat ally

so now Gluttony joins M2K, ADHD, DEHF, MikeHaze, NickRiddle, Holy Nightmare, Swordgard, & Meep as the people to ever take sets off Ally
i've beaten him twice.
2-2 wario vs snake sets =D

@count, wario sucks. he's just good vs snake

i hope europe makes some big upsets at Apex if they're going.

CO18

Smash Hero
The Ally beater list
SK92,Anther,Lain,M2k,CO18,Hunger,DEHF,Mikehaze,Hol y,Swordguard,Seibrik,Nickriddle,ADHD,Meep,Azen,M2k ,Fatal,Ksizzle,Gluttony

Official list

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Lmao, Ally's gonna get ****talked for days.

First the ***** gets 3 stocked, then loses to EU.

Top Bottom