• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Burst grenade video

_Tree

The no-more hero
NNID
DekuBaba
3DS FC
1891-1276-1936
Well, here's another one. This time about burst grenade. Again, most people here will already know about this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeBzVUJq_v8

Basically outlining the current stuff we can do with Burst grenade.
Whew...This kind of editing can get exhausting at times...

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Once again great video _tree

I especially like the reenactment between Jackson and myself and then Jungle popping in with tea.

It give me a good laugh.

Last edited:

?.?

Smash Journeyman
Yes, good stuff and that skit was all too true. I'm just sitting on the sidelines watching stuff discovered left and right lol. Anyways, just to add something I recently learned. On Arena Ferox due to the destructable nature of some of the platforms if you throw out a grenade at the right time it will go nowhere and blow up in place. You have to jump into it and grenade when sheiks head is about level with the platforms.

vmoney48

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0361-8296-7078
Great Vid. I almost spitted out my food at work when the reenactment part came up.

Top Bottom