• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Burntsocks and coolfufuman's sig shop SORRY ITS CLOSED

coolfufuman

Smash Apprentice
ITS CLOSED- sorry

if you really want to request, pm us
coolfufuman for sucky sigs and animations
burntsocks for awesome sigs
Iluvwobaffet for awesome pokemon sigs

D

Deleted member

Hi, im burntsocks and i recently started using GIMP. Coolfufman is awesome. Btw, im not very good, but im hoping to use this as a chance to improve, and hopefully make some nice sigs. Haha, i love how he says that he is bad and i am good while i say the opposite. Oh well, i guess we are both awesome. Request away :p

Here is some of my work:

There we go, ill put more up when i get some more :p

D

Deleted member

I love u stephen! Oh, coolfuf, can u take this one, ive made hugglebunny a sig already. Ill take the next one.

D

Deleted member

nah, it's because you used the wrong link text. use either the "direct link" or the "IMG" tag. both are beneath every image in a photobucket. you had the wrong slash i believe, and the wrong link text.

I'm sure everybody has done that at one time or another...:laugh:
oez. Well thanks anyways, time to fix.

D

Deleted member

U can keep spamming till we get a few more requests :p Meh, i guess we will have to wait till tomarrow for buisiness, if we ever get any.

D

Deleted member

Alrightz. Im just a pretty impatiant guy. Hugglebunny, im gonna make ur asig cuz i can :p Ill try to recolor green. Im just pretty bored right now.

coolfufuman

Smash Apprentice
Alrightz. Im just a pretty impatiant guy. Hugglebunny, im gonna make ur asig cuz i can :p Ill try to recolor green. Im just pretty bored right now.
I was gonna do it, but i have to wait until later, cuz i got school 2morrow
sorry

i'll take the next one

btw, if u cant recolor green, i'll do it

D

Deleted member

I was gonna do it, but i have to wait until later, cuz i got school 2morrow
sorry

i'll take the next one

btw, if u cant recolor green, i'll do it
np m8. Hey, is it possible for u to add animations after i have made the actual picture? Cuz i know hb wants those. SOrry for hogging, i just couldnt resist. U cant ake the next one (or this one if u want, i honestly dont care).

coolfufuman

Smash Apprentice
np m8. Hey, is it possible for u to add animations after i have made the actual picture? Cuz i know hb wants those. SOrry for hogging, i just couldnt resist. U cant ake the next one (or this one if u want, i honestly dont care).
will do
get the pic w/o the text and i'll add it on

D

Deleted member

I made u two, i found a supr quick tutorial, and i was bored (as usual), so i made him another one The other one is on my other comp, gonna get it tonight and post it. Coolfuf, textify plz :laugh:

Summit^

Smash Cadet
Whoa, that's pretty impressive for being made on GIMP burntsocks... nice job =)

D

Deleted member

Thanks. GIMP is quite good actually, i havent even scratched the surface. I'm pretty sure GIMP=PS in terms of sig making.

Summit^

Smash Cadet
Oh... I've just heard that it's not very user friendly, but you seem to do fine with it =)

coolfufuman

Smash Apprentice
I made u two, i found a supr quick tutorial, and i was bored (as usual), so i made him another one The other one is on my other comp, gonna get it tonight and post it. Coolfuf, textify plz :laugh:
on it... l8r

procrastinators... unite!!! tomorrow

don't worry, i'll finish it by tomorrow
i gotta find a tut for animated fire (wink, wink)

D

Deleted member

Oh... I've just heard that it's not very user friendly, but you seem to do fine with it =)
Ive heard that too :p Ive never used PS, so i wouldnt know how much worse GIMP is, but ive got almost everything down in a week (as far as interface and basic stuff goes). TY anyways. Alright, no more spam plz.

K coolfuf, i dont really care, we all do it sometimes(especially me). Ill post the other sig tonight, i think ull like it even bettr. Have fun finding that fire tutorial *wink wink*

Erm here is the second one, didnt turn out as good as i planned. oh well, its still pretty cool. Actually, it sux, sorry :-P

hugglebunny

Smash Journeyman
Teh paler greenish one is ubertastic and chewy mmmmmm... chewy. JK about chewy its ubertastic and Photoshop is probably better cuz you actually have to pay 4 it and gimp is free. Just saying what usually is true.

coolfufuman

Smash Apprentice
I'm so sorry hugglebunny-
i forgot that i had something today and couldnt do the text for you
i almost SWEAR i'll do it tomorrow
promises are usually kept by coolfufuman

D

Deleted member

He'll be ok, hez a pretty forgiving guy :p HAve fun doing something vague, im working on my sig making.

D

Deleted member

W00tz! Coolfuf, u wanna take this one tomarrow? I know u got school, but afterward u know. I can do it if ur busy, i dont care. Thank u for being first real customer (i asked hugglebunny to request just cuz). Oh lada, those links dont work :/ Can u fix um.

coolfufuman

Smash Apprentice
W00tz! Coolfuf, u wanna take this one tomarrow? I know u got school, but afterward u know. I can do it if ur busy, i dont care. Thank u for being first real customer (i asked hugglebunny to request just cuz). Oh lada, those links dont work :/ Can u fix um.
u do it
im gonna take a while w/ the fire text

D

Deleted member

Alright lada, if u had read the beggining, it said that we dont like workin with more than one pic, it makes it look worse, and its harder to make it look good. However i gave it a shot, its alright i guess. If u want, u can rerequest for one with only one render. This sig shows my inexperience (i suck at recoloring). Ermm anyways here it is, enjoy:

coolfufuman

Smash Apprentice
Those are awesome sigs, burntsox
how bout u become the shop boss and i become the guy who pretends to be busy when ne1 comes in

im gonna pull another excuse for not doing the animation- my sis stole the comp with photoshop

sorry- i should really start pushing my weight around here

sobs
i'll never be as good as you

Lada

Smash Apprentice
thanks so much thats so cool but can u make it with only the samus pic but not the metaknight k thanks!
i like the sig alot

D

Deleted member

Here it is, i didnt feel like remaking it, but i will if u dont like it.

D

Deleted member

I'm not sure what u mean. If u mean use brushes, than yes, i do, but i also do brushless stuff too, cuz i prefer that, but sometimes brushes work better for somethings.

Edit: Coolfuf, i really dont care, ill make a new one if u want, or we can keep going w/ this one. I just make sigs cuz they're fun, so ill take as many as u want, hoepfully some more peps will request and we can actually get this shop started!

Edit: No one wants to request *sobs*. Come on, it would raise my self esteem.

coolfufuman

Smash Apprentice
UPDATE
i will now send PMs to those whose sigs we have finished
well- i will
how bout you, burntsocks
it'll be added to front page

Top Bottom