• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Burger King VS. McDonalds

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
definetly mcDonalds over Bk burgers even thought Bk burgers are much larger, the meat and the fries simply don't have enough taste compared to mcDonalds

Giggidax

Smash Ace
to tell the truth, i choose neither! buahahaha because fast food causes obesity!

but on a serious note, id rather choose............ hmm i cant decide..... bah ill go with McDonalds, because they have mcflurries lol. even tho the movie Super Size Me totally convinced me to stop eating mcdonalds i will still eat there occasionally. and McDonalds has free refills too! at least the one near my house does.

ti83pop

Smash Journeyman
Bk.
Better burgers (king, duh).
Better fries by a long shot (crisp, not as greasy taste).
Better advertising.

+rep to eternalphoenixfire

ti83pop

Smash Journeyman
For the topic of the thread, I think Burger King is better. Hasn't anyone here ever had In-N-Out? It is by far the most amazing burger experience available.
Never heard of it. Do go on.
I just can't stand MickeyDee's (MWAHAHAHAHA) thin salty burger patties. They taste like dog shampoo. Yes, dog shampoo.

len1

Smash Journeyman
my rank of fast food places is KFC>Pizza Hut>Subway>Hungry Jacks>McDonalds
just like valtiel i am getting hungry reading this thread and because there aren't any fast food joints open here at 5 past 10pm im preparing an instant noodle cup thing. those things are cool

Giggidax

Smash Ace
lolll dog shampoo eh? yea those burgers do seem to taste... unnatural. i dont pick mickyd's for the burgers, i pick it for the mcflurries! but the BK's burgers pwn mcdonalds. but bk doesnt have mcflurries.

ice cream ftw

ti83pop

Smash Journeyman
Yeah...those are some good McFlurries....Have you had Chick-fil-a's Milkshakes though? (cookies and cream are AMAZING). Subway is a great choice if you feel like getting out though.

Papa Murphys has the best pizza.

Sizzle

I paint controllers
In-N-Out is a burger place only in California, Arizona, and Nevada. They have the simplest menu of any burger place consisting of only a hamburger, cheeseburger, and a double cheeseburger. They also have fries and shakes. This said, they have perfected the burger by using only fresh ingredients, food made after you order it, and incredible service. I have never had a wrong order after eating there for over 10 years that I can remember.

Some family of mine lives in southern Utah and they were expecting an In-N-Out Burger. Construction suddenly stopped and disappointment was high. They eventually found out that they couldn't guarantee the freshness of the lettuce and tomato and therefore could not open the store. Not thats dedication my friends.

http://www.in-n-out.com

FireBomb

Smash Lord
I've actually read somewhere that In-N-Out is the healthiest fastfood you can get out there. You just can't go wrong with that place.

len1

Smash Journeyman
incredible service. I have never had a wrong order after eating there for over 10 years that I can remember.
you would have to be an absolute deads@#$ get an order wrong there with only 5 things to chose from

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
gotta love In-N-Out!

but if i had to choose... it's pretty difficult, it depends who's paying lol. if i'm not paying, i'd go for BK for those lovely chicken sandwiches. but if i'm paying, i choose mcdonalds' dollar menu for two to several mcchickens LOL. i <3 my chicken.

however, for us catholics... carls jr. readily serves fish & chips and fish sandwiches during lent! yayuhzzzz

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
In 'N Out rant ahead.
This said, they have perfected the burger by using only fresh ingredients, food made after you order it, and incredible service. I have never had a wrong order after eating there for over 10 years that I can remember.
Interesting because I've only been there five times and I've already gotten two wrong orders. Luckily, I recieved more than I paid for so I'm happy. ^_^

The burgers aren't that good. So what if it's fresh? Pretty much every other fastfood restraunt provides better burgers. The meat tastes better, there's more of it, the lettuce isn't just two big pieces, and other fastfood restraunts definitely have better sauces and spices. I'm not saying that In 'N Out is bad. It's just that I'm rather tired of people praising it all the time for something so simple.

I wouldn't be eating at In 'N Out if I was worried about health anyway. That's like deciding which brand of ice cream gives you less carbs. (stupid prats!) If I was worried about health I'd eat something else and not a burger. Deli sandwhiches would fulfil my taste and convienence needs easily.

The Animal Fries are pretty good though.

Again, sorry about the rant. I'm just tired of the constant praise this place gets. >_<

Edit: Oh, and those of you who said Micky Dee's will get a paddling later.
Edit 2: And I just remembered this amazing burger place called Murder Burger, now called Red Rum Burger since some people complained about the name. How could I have forgotten this place?

Sizzle

I paint controllers
Simple equals good my friend commonyoshi. I find it strange that you have had wrong orders before and I can't remember ever having one, but no place is perfect. I wouldn't say In-N-Out is healthy by any means, its just the overall experience has yet to be beat by any other fast food restaurant, in my opinion.

EDIT: I just remember eating at a Steak 'n Shake like twice and they had pretty good burgers. I think they were technically called steakburgers, but their shoestring fries were great.

roninjapan

Smash Rookie
No way...

I hate mac...i cant resist a BIG MAC...but i hate..makes me feel terrible after (and heavy too) i prefer Burger King

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I was a BK guy for a while, but now that I can drive, THE dollar menu is the only way to go. McChicken and a Parfait baby!

Zeio

Smash Apprentice
It's hard to say really, they both have their strong points...I like burger king for it's dollar menu and Mcdonalds for it's ....Burger king wins.

DarkFr0g

Smash Apprentice
BK gives me painful, explosive diahrea half an hour after eating it, but it tastes so much better. :( The fries are thicker and tastier, not those potato-skin shreds that McD's sells. The burgers are meatier, and the toppings are juicier and fresher. Even the coke tastes better.
But I guess McDonald's, because the burning sensation in your arsehole for the rest of the day isn't worth it.

Top Bottom