• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Burger King VS. McDonalds

nocsha

Smash Cadet
OK I've been wondering this for a long time which one do people like better Mickey D's or BK? Im all for McDonalds. so lets start talking

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Well the Burgers are better at Hungry Jacks (BK to you 'mericans) but MAccas has better chips, but HJ's has free drink refills.... Hungry JAcks wins, imo.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
What about Wendys?

MDonalds has Mcflurries or whatever they're called. BK has awesome fish sandwiches. I don't go to either much these days, but I guess BK is the top of the two imo

I

i8waffles612

I like McDonalds. Its because I always get Chicken Sandwiches from both places and the one at McDonalds is better(lol)...
AND...
Ive also heard on the news that BK Chicken causes cancer...

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Wendys > BK > then w/e

I'd eat BK before McDonalds though because The King owns that AWESOME clown Ronald

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Well the Burgers are better at Hungry Jacks (BK to you 'mericans) but MAccas has better chips, but HJ's has free drink refills.... Hungry JAcks wins, imo.
Aussies call fries chips too? I thought that was an England thing.

Burger King has the best fries, best burgers, and all around, best selection. McDonald's is more food for less money, though.

If we're going for deliciousness, BK hands down. If you just want to get full, McDonald's is the way to go.

Sporkman

Smash Ace
Aussies call fries chips too? I thought that was an England thing.
Typical American view. If you thought outside the box you'd know that calling them fries is actually an american thing. Your country is so up itself it even tried to rename them from 'French fries' to 'freedom fries'. Disgraceful.

I don't eat at either, used to when I was really little, but at around 12/13 you realise you are paying to eat ****. The food is ridiculously unhealthy and contributes to the growing number of obesity problems, not just state side, but here too. KFC is one of the worst, the amount of grease on the chicken is scary. The only fast food place I eat from is Subways, because that's a **** good meal, though if I am over the pond I may treat myself to one of those, I think Baskin Robbins, milkshakes. The ones made from the ice cream.

I will admit though, MacDonalds has some incredibly tasty chips.

Pit 42

Smash Lord
Burger King's burgers are more meaty. McDonald's burgers are more greasy.

I like Burger King, but McDonalds is a close second. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Lit

Smash Ace
the only reason is bec of ther crispy chicken sandwitch i have been getting that sandwitch since i was a kid and it is still good to me...

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I despise McDonalds burgers because they barely put anythign on 'em. If I'm forced to get somethign there I'll usually just pick up a quarter pounder or something, and all they put on that is like a pickle or two, a 3-4 onion slices and a spot of ketchup. It's awful.

Burger King is much better than McDonalds all around IMO. You get what you pay for after all.

Regardless, Wendy's tops both of them. Best burgers, hands down. The fries aren't as good as either McDonalds or BK, but since I rarely get fries it doesn't really affect me. On top of that, Wendy's also has some good milkshakes. ^_^

So yeah, much like EEvisu said: Wendy> BK > McDonalds/other equally unhealthy fast food.

Armygeddon Bomb

Smash Ace
Hard to decide. Burger King has flavorful chicken nuggets and McDonalds has delicious Chicken fries and mustard (yea, I am a mustard lover). There was this one .gif picture I found. I showed Ronald in his car look to this other car with its windows up. It rolls down, and a gun pops out. The gun kills Ronald by, who else but, the Burger King.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I'd say Burger King is better, but it's too expensive for my tastes. For that much money I may as well just go to Jack in the Box. McDonald's burgers are WAY too small. (Yes, I am a lazy, gluttonous American. Feed me.)

Oh, and I despise anyone who calles McDonald's "MickyDee's" or however they nickname it.

Typical American view. If you thought outside the box you'd know that calling them fries is actually an american thing. Your country is so up itself it even tried to rename them from 'French fries' to 'freedom fries'. Disgraceful.
I'm sorry,but I had to make a comment for that steriotypical remark.

To simply judge ones perspective on another country based on his knowledge of foreign affairs is just as disrespectful as making an assumption about a country,which is what you are doing as of now.

Us"Americans" are not typically idiotic as they proclaim,for only the biggots of the American society are truely the idiotic ones.In all honesty,you are acting no better than us simply by judging one persons knowledge,and to take an odious attack out on an entire populas.

And I have yet to see even 1 restaurant(Excluding Major Companies) To have"Freedom Fries" on their list of foods.

Congratulations,you've just beat a dead horse.You are no better than us Americans,and you have shown it via this argument.

Later...

dr.neo

Smash Champion
No seriously, if mcdonalds got in a fight vs. burgerking then Mcdonalds would deffinetely win. It would be Ronald mcdonald representin the red and yellow corner and the kind in the other. Mcdonald would take it hands down.

smashplayer16

Smash Ace
Mcdonalds, has better fries, and BK has the better burger, probably because its charred broiled, i don't know if i spelled charred right. Somedays the MCD fries arn't that good, because they are cold and not spiced up with salt. I get ecxited when I get my hand on a squishy fry that's not straightened.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Kudos and +rep to Eternal phoenix Fire.

Also, I'd have to say Burger King is better. Better fries, better burgers. However, McDonald's has the superior orange Hi-C while BK has cherry. Hardees whoops them all though.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Maccas in Australia is heaps better than it is in America, from what I hear. I dunno, but either way, Maccas > HJ's/BK. The quarter pounders from my local McDonalds are a taste sensation. Somehow, they've gotten better over the years despite continuing changes to make them healthier. Usually, one would assume the removal of an ingredient to make the product healthier would mean a lowering in the product's quality.

smashplayer16

Smash Ace
That Movie SuperSize me really did the trick. Those chicken nuggets come from the chickens that can;t lay eggs anymore. Did you see the bonus features with the MC burgers and fries aging after like a month. THose things looke horrible, that's what it looks like inside your body i'm not eating that thing. THe fries still looked like he just bought them. I like BK burgers better though and MD fries. Why don't you guys just do a taste test.

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
To be honest I always preferred Wendy's burgers over BK and McD's. Their fries are certainly different from the competition, but I find them just as good or better since they actually still taste like potatoes.

len1

Smash Journeyman
K.F.C ftw
the burgers are fillets of chicken and not proccesed to buggery like maccas
when me and Sloth got maccas at BoO2 we waited 15 mins for Mc cChickens

Mrs. Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't eat either very often...I'm not much of a burger person.

I usually choose Burger King here. But the UK McDonalds is way better than the US. Even though the proportions you get are a whole lot smaller, their food is much better. (Which kind of shocked me because British food is usually horrible in my opinion.)

So:
US, Burger King wins.
UK, McDonalds wins.

nocsha

Smash Cadet
That Movie SuperSize me really did the trick. Those chicken nuggets come from the chickens that can;t lay eggs anymore. Did you see the bonus features with the MC burgers and fries aging after like a month. THose things looke horrible, that's what it looks like inside your body i'm not eating that thing. THe fries still looked like he just bought them. I like BK burgers better though and MD fries. Why don't you guys just do a taste test.
I did see this whats even better is if you eat the fries after ten weeks. mmmmmm.

Just Kidding I have a box in my moms car cause i forgot to take them out and they still look good but i know they are more than a month old

Fox_Rocks

Smash Journeyman
And since no one has noticed it yet taco bell kicks ***
If by that you mean a good place to get E. coli, you're right.

Disregarding that fact though, Taco Bell can be pretty good, even though the one I go to has horrible service (one time my family got like twenty things we didn't order).

Anyway, on topic, I have to say that Burger King is better. Don't know why, and I usually don't eat there, but I just think it's better.

Top Bottom