• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bugs G&W videos

alexrooster

Smash Cadet
Pretty solid all around. Although there were a few things.

1) Too much random u-smash
2) Predictable d-air
3) Not enough n-air

Bug~

Smash Ace
i never really get punished for my random usmashes so i do it cause people get tricked into it :p

haha ive been saying that to myself for months but its just a bad habit i gotta stop.

i went to friendlies yesterday and im like..i never use nair and i should..and i definetely will add that to my game. thanks.

Voxx

Smash Apprentice
That MK is really bad, glad you took advantage.
I see you use a lot of smash attks and its great but you should really refil em by spamming yer up air.(10 times is enough)
Also its great to use Up air in stages like corneria and Rainbow, juggling with em is great. nice work on the tournament.

I need to work on perfect shielding to a grab hehe, i saw you do it once on FD. Im going to try it.

EDIT: The 2nd vid was much better, goodjob. Dont you hate it when MK is over 110 percent and you cant land that kill :/

cutter

Smash Champion
You can't be punished too much for using Usmash because of its crazy IASA frames. Dair is also really good agianst MK. A thing I've observed from playing against MKs in tourney play is they'll start spamming the tornado when under pressure.

And yes, I definately agree with using Nair. I actually use it a LOT when I play G&W; once my capture card comes in the mail I'll upload my matches :(

3:41 was just awesome.
LMFAO at 4:24.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
lol the g&w from melee culd do better then that. :) jkjkjkjk lol
lol nice man, especially against mdk, i know he has one of the meanist mk's around.

Top Bottom