• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bug with Boo (Mario Tennis) Sticker? I got it 65 times!

Empy

Smash Ace
Zoetermeer, The Netherlands (it ain't much, if it
Like the title says, when I sort stickers by count, the first one is Boo (Mario Tennis) which I own 65 times. Now 65 times seems a bit much, as I've had the game for well, a week now and even though I have finished all the 1-player modes, I've mostly done vs. Also, the second sticker I have the most is Bone Dragon, which I have only 7 times.

The best for trohpies is 7 times starman and 7 times hot curry. So 65 Boo's seems well, like my game is haunted or something.

Randofu

Smash Journeyman
Have you played a lot of the Homerun Contest?

Every time you hit over 900 feet in it, you get a Boo sticker. That's also the one I had the most of.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
That sure is interesting. I guess this means that you get a new Liquid Snake sticker each time you make 10 KOs in Cruel Brawl.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, clearing All-Star on Normal difficulty gives you a Phyllis sticker.

superdeeber028

Smash Cadet
yea... that stupid boo sticker is ridiculously common... i've got over 100.. that's just cuz i love the home run contest i guess....

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
We should be able to do something with all these excess stickers. I have over 5000 stickers, and they serve absolutely no purpose.

I still don't have every sticker though. I have 538. Does anyone know how many there are exactly?

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
We should be able to do something with all these excess stickers. I have over 5000 stickers, and they serve absolutely no purpose.

I still don't have every sticker though. I have 538. Does anyone know how many there are exactly?
Brawl: All 700 Stickers (video & list)

And yes, there are 5 stickers only available through the Challenges, and you get another one every time you meet that criteria.

thewiredknight

Smash Journeyman
Stickers have to quite possibly be the most worthless addition to Brawl period. And yes, even more so than tripping if you ask me.

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman
I guess that explains why I have so many Boo stickers... all those homeruns over 900ft really got me something.

renshai117

Smash Cadet
They really should have allowed a sticker mode in the special brawl section. And you could outfit your characters with stickers before a fight. I would feel like less of an idiot for getting all 700 if that were the case. At least you can read about the trophies, they're interesting. The stickers are indeed, worthless.

Top Bottom