• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Buffalo Smasher Finder

shboke

Smash Journeyman
o thanks =( i am up for some more anytime soon, but my mario is getting better with combos, so as long as i learn how to wistand ur samus atks, it might be a close match =O and eric, i will show u why mario is better than Doc, i will show u the hard way =)

S P I K E

Smash Ace
There is an edit button Danny boy.

Doc is better than Mario, kthxbai.

What do you fella's think of Tuesday as a smashfest day??? That or Wednesday. Get at me as soon as possible.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
I'll let you all know of the date as soon as possible. Perhaps first thing tomorrow morning, I'll post it.

shboke

Smash Journeyman
tier list might say but i dont think so lol, ya if i would havedid edit i would have forgetten wat i was gonna say, dont u know that aready? colin how can i convince my mom to take me?

falco freak

Smash Journeyman
i just got back from vacation in the adirondacks. dan y must u live in denial that mario is better than doc. anywho if we both got to the tourny we r soo bein tom sucks again and get third again hopefully lol.

falco freak

Smash Journeyman
lol yea it is funny when he would call our name. the only reason we got third last time though was because one really good team got eliminated first. hopefully we get lucky again.

CyberJocksWNY

Smash Cadet
w00t. a little over the week until the tournament. We're definitely looking forward to having everyone back here. Remember, even if you don't want to compete, your more than welcome to come hang out and just play all day.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
You heard it folks. Cyber Jocks tourney next weekend. Also, this Sunday I'll be having a few people over, it's sort of my going away party. Let me know if you're interested in playing smash. Only a few more spots open.

Asylum

Smash Journeyman
I need my name changed at cyberjocks from t0m to Asylum. I guess I'll ask Tony tomorrow. I don't know if I will have to create a new account or something.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
List updated. Welcome to the list. I'm currently at Alfred State College at the moment. Looking for some smashers down here.

CyberJocksWNY

Smash Cadet
Hey Asylum - we can change it (if you didn't already), not a problem at all.

Thanks again to everyone who came out on Saturday! The turnout definitely wasn't bad, and we had a lot of fun with it. We are going to be holding one final SSBM tournament before SSBB comes out. All of the info and sign-ups can be found here:

http://www.cyberjocks.com/index.php?mode=events&id=768

Thanks again for the support!

falco freak

Smash Journeyman
sweet another tourny. i have to make it to this one so im gunna try and find a ride now. oh and i wanna change my name to. form falco freak to poopmouth. oh and who won the tourny.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
lots of fun down here in Alfred, a couple decent smashers around. =)))

Hopefully I can convince my friend Rob to come up to Buffalo with me for the next tournament. hopefully it isn't the last.

Anybody who wants to come down here and smash is welcome to. lol

falco freak

Smash Journeyman
i just found out the day of the tourny is the day of my homecoming dance so if i do go it'll probly only be till 6 ish

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Updated the list. I place you under Buffalo because you're so **** close.

I live in South Buffalo, right next to the Botanical Gardens, so I'm right near you.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Shut it newb. :p yeah, Cyber Jocks this weekend. I think I might be coming. I might be bringing my friend Rob from Alfred. We'll see what happens.

Sliq

Smash Master
Hey, I'm posting in this thread because it is relevant to my interests.

I'm free to play any time after 5 Mon-Thur, and any time after 1 on Friday. I'm probably open all weekend to play, as well.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
And if your buddies in your crew thing there want to get involved? There is also a Bi-Weekly in Rochester next weekend.

Perhaps we'll get something going in the near future.

EDIT: Who thinks I should update this to include brawl mains? Just let me know and I will.

Sliq

Smash Master
Well, my crew is in Cincinnati, as that is where I am from, but I'm near Buffalo for an internship.

FezNess

Smash Rookie
Buffalo(orchard park), NY
Mains- Ness, Cpt Falcon, yoshi(melee)
Ness, Yoshi (Brawl)

TRUXOFF

Smash Cadet
I Am A Buffalo Smasher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Smash Things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's Fun To Smash Things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everybody Please Like Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im Cool Too I Promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scnd

Smash Cadet
Is anyone coming to the cj's brawl?

Oh, add me to the list too,

Snake/Link - Brawl
Ness/Samus - melee

Top Bottom