• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Buffalo Smasher Finder

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Wow, people are like... posting on this and stuff. Crazy. Anyways, make your things a little more specific... like... wheareabouts... near Buffalo or in Buffalo? I want to get some smash in this summer for sure when I get back from college. If anybody wants to get something going just let us know here. And CJ's? I'd like to go but if they don't have enough Wii's to play it on yet, I don't know if it's worth it yet.

dialpforpleasure

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone.

New to the boards, and to this whole forum thing in general, so sue me if I get it wrong. Point is, I'm home from college and I want to play some Brawl.

Dialpforpleasure
Marilla/East Aurora area. (anywhere really, also Hamburg, Orchard Park, Cheektowaga...)
Wolf/DK/Zamus

i need some friend codes or something because this international wifi lag crap isn't cutting it.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
As the wise Shiri said, Melee is still the only smash game that stays interesting after 12 straight hours of play. Melee will never die.

No utterance of discontent is unnecessary when discussing brawl.

Killress

Smash Ace
As the wise Shiri said, Melee is still the only smash game that stays interesting after 12 straight hours of play. Melee will never die.

No utterance of discontent is unnecessary when discussing brawl.
Good point. I miss melee, but brawl is just more popular now

PS. Lets revive the thread, shall we?

TheRazaman

Smash Apprentice
If you're lookin for a Brawl tourney Cyberjocks is having another one on the 17th of August. For those of you who don't already know CJ's is in Amherst off Sheridan between Bailey and Sweet Home.

Last tourney had over people at it. Here is a link to the info (http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=184665&highlight=cyberjocks) or you can go to our site www.cyberjocks.com

Also, an idea I'd love to get off the ground is a sort of 2 Day Smash Fest. It would be a Melee and Brawl Tournament (possibly with even an N64?) with Singles and Doubles for both.

MrSparkle

Smash Rookie
I'm not any good, but I would love to find someone in the area to play. A group of people for random tourneys would be even better. I'm currently in the Hamlin area, but I really do not have the time for this stuff, but when I move to Brockport hopefully there are some good Melee players. I've never played even a slightly competent player, and some real competition would be just what I need to get better...

Killress

Smash Ace
Also, an idea I'd love to get off the ground is a sort of 2 Day Smash Fest. It would be a Melee and Brawl Tournament (possibly with even an N64?) with Singles and Doubles for both.
That sounds good. Hold it in lockport, though ;) I'd def. attend if it wasn't so far from me. I've never really been able to attend a tourny, and that would be insane.

Sliq

Smash Master
ATTENTION!

I am temporarily moving back to the Buffalo region, and am looking for people to get together with to smash.

I'm interning at Fisher Price, so I'll pretty much be available anytime after 6 PM Monday through Thursday, and usually available after 1 PM on Fridays.

Fridays and weekends I might bot be available depending on if I travel or not. I may visit my family, or I may go to a tournament. Who knows?

I thought I would bring it to your attention and hopefully score up some people to play. Last time I was in Buffalo it was a little dead, at least until the end.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
yo is anything happening this weekend down here? i'm one of the canadain players and i'm coming down to buffalo this weekend, so if u guys r hosting like a tourny or somthing pm me and maybe i'll come oh i only play melee if ur wondering

falco freak

Smash Journeyman
Wow. I was not expecting to get an email about an update on a thread let alone from this website lol.

Top Bottom