• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Buffalo, NY Project M Bi-weekly! (and more.) Rumble in the Tundra 4!

Killabyte

Smash Rookie
175 Brompton Road, Tonawanda.
The Buffalo Game Space at The Buffalo Golf Dome. (Front door, then walk left for a while, through a virtual golf center.)

It is there that you'll find at least eight grrr8 Project M players, looking to further invigorate a Smash Brothers scene that is already showing signs of rapid growth. We've got setups, we've got people that don't suck as people, and don't suck at the game you want to play, and we've got a stream with cameras, video commentary, and a functional high quality microphone.

Proof of that stream is found below, at that link right there.

http://www.twitch.tv/celestein/b/553899785

The next tournament, August 16th, is slated to have some Niagara Falls players in attendance, as well as some more mystery players and more skilled members of my crew. (Crew Battles Confirmed!)

The bi-weeklies will continue until Rumble in the Tundra, the big Buffalo event to cap off our Smash summer season. That'll be September fifteenth, with more than eighty people in attendance, (and rising!) as reported by the event's facebook page, found here.

https://www.facebook.com/events/306124079546267/ (Facebook is useful.)

If any of you Smashboards users reading this are Western New York Locals, Northern Pensylvanian residents, Southern Canadians, or in relatively easy reach of the Buffalo Game Space at any point during the year, I recommend you(s) join this Facebook group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/310407555645897/

That's the group for Buffalo Fighting Game Community. It's a blast.

Bi-weekly dates. August 2nd, August 16th, August 30th, September 13th, then, Shazam, we have the Tundra tournament.
Hope I've garnered some interest.

I'm Hogan, and I play Mario in every Smash game, but can't really get off of Project M Mario, now that he's high tier, and everything combos beautifully.
I'll be advertising here, and available to answer your questions and hopefully create a conversation here.
Thanks for your time.
Click those links!

players to watch out for: All of them, but, notably, me (Mario) Hurgey (Samus) Josh2 (Fire Emblem characters and Snake) NoOneMan (Falco, Wolf) ADHDMeds (Sheik) Keen (Link, Luigi, Peach, his nickname is Peachy Keane...) Pro-Depressants (Yoshi) Brandon (Red Squirtle, Toon Link, Luigi) bRaj (Fox) Tangerine (Wolf) and the entire Niagara Falls crew that's coming in next time.

I hope to see some of you at Rumble in the Tundra, or the bi-weeklies (except for the next one, for me, on the sixteenth.) where this snow-covered Mario will smash some of you up.
Even though it won't even be snowing in Buffalo when Tundra tournament happens, but whatever.

Top Bottom