• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BSTRM Tools (BSCM, BSCM Gui1.4, ALSTT 1.4)

Jay Talbayne

Smash Apprentice
Wassup wassup everyone, i noticed it was very VERY difficult to find some BSTRM tools.. namely the ones developed by Dant so i figure since PM 3.0 Launched id post these Tools for people who may have fallen off a bit on smash might back.. *Like me*

This package includes

BCSM
BCSM Gui 1.4
and ALSTT 1.2 ( Any Length Song Title Tool)

These programs were all developed by Dantarion years ago. but they have all been removed...>_>.. not any more..
happy Modding people
PS: Do not message me for fixes.. These programs are super outdated but effective. If they are bugged.. Contact Dant and convince him... Peace and Happy Modding your PM experience

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6xwqxncx601svmy/BSTRM Tools.zip

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Gross. These ancient tools.

Jay Talbayne

Smash Apprentice
I know they are old but I went looking for updates myself and couldn't find even these.. and people was asking for it.. so here they are brought to you live from and old ass harddrive ^_^

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
Well modern day equivalents to these tools would be amazing. I bet they could make song titles ridiculously easy to do now.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Well modern day equivalents to these tools would be amazing. I bet they could make song titles ridiculously easy to do now.
BrawlBox can make .brstms easily now and song titles can be edited by just typing the song name with Song Manager

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
BrawlBox can make .brstms easily now and song titles can be edited by just typing the song name with Song Manager

But can it automatically name it for you? I gotta be honest, never heard of song manager I've been out of it for a really long time.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
But can it automatically name it for you? I gotta be honest, never heard of song manager I've been out of it for a really long time.
Nah. You open up Song Manager in your "strm" folder and from there it will show your current .brstms with their original in-game names. From there you can change it to the replaced songs name and it'll save it into the info.pac and info_training.pac which are in the "info2" folder. Pretty easy really.

How do you get the song manager to work in 3.0 since the file system is all out of wack?
Place song manager in the "strm" folder

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
Nah. You open up Song Manager in your "strm" folder and from there it will show your current .brstms with their original in-game names. From there you can change it to the replaced songs name and it'll save it into the info.pac and info_training.pac which are in the "info2" folder. Pretty easy really.

Place song manager in the "strm" folder

Neat, I wish we could group it by P:M songs and see which songs I'd be replacing by name but it's really rad otherwise.

esoterics

Smash Apprentice
Well, you can group it by stage title if you want, it'll just show up as the vBrawl stage names.

Top Bottom