• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brisbane - CoK - OVERCORE - CAO IS STILL WEARING A DRESS

Shady_james

Smash Cadet
And Jamey-shmamey, true. Hahahah. You were pro at learning, though.
Need to learn to bomb-jump and hook-shot with Link, though.
D: < Need to teach people how to play. Omigawd.
I think i managed to get my hook-shot down pat while scrubs was wiping the floor with my *** later in the evening, but bomb-jump i haven't even tried :lick: :p

btw what chars u guys play??
Well the only character i've really played is adult link, but i'm going to rotate a bit once i get better :D

Hardpelicn

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0447-5409-6382
Is link counted Low tier???

What about samus???

Oh and yeah I promise i will stop spamming.

I didn't even notice i was doing it in the first place.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Yes for Link, No for Samus.
Do a search for "tier lists" if you want to know all that jazz. (OMG, how hard was that being useful instead of a pruck)

Hah, I think everyone has that spam disease. Its horrible. :(

Hmm, so many tournies have NOT had a low tier.
BoO2 had one. :)

Shady: HI! So random! Come around randomly more often, I can teach you some stuffs, and you won't get beaten so bad, cause i'm liek the WORST player, mmhhmmm.

Hardpelicn

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0447-5409-6382
Hey dj i read ur e-mail. If you can. please send it to my g-mail account as i rarely check my hotmail.
Anyway, My parents said that i am allowed to hold a mini meet at my place in a couple of weeks.
Confirm who's coming and when it suits you and i will get back to you.

Shady_james

Smash Cadet
Yes for Link, No for Samus.
Shady: HI! So random! Come around randomly more often, I can teach you some stuffs, and you won't get beaten so bad, cause i'm liek the WORST player, mmhhmmm.
He he he yeah that was awesome fun friday arvo, i haven't laughed so hard in a while xD. Yes i'd love to come around randomly, i need to start randoming more (i'm getting better with link, but not much, so maybe a different character will show me the way =D)
Max, i'd love to come, i never have anything planned during the term anyway so just poke me closer to the date and i'll probably turn up.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Max lives in the SunShine Coast, just to let you know.
And you didn't laugh THAT hard. You mustn't laugh a lot, you non-laughing person.
Come to the Gold Coast and play with the guys down there, then you'll know what laughing your *** off means. XD

Low Tier Tournament PLZ KGO! :D
Link ftw.
I will pwnz you all. <_<;;

Oh em eff gee, Newly Divorced babies. Hawt.

Shady_james

Smash Cadet
You shoulda seen me while you were getting picked up from the train station. When y'all called us like SIX TIMES and we were spending all our effort at ignoring the phones for the past 3 rounds, and then this other guy pops out, answers it and gives it to us.
"Was he here the WHOLE ****ING TIME?!"

Flister

Smash Rookie
NNID
Flister
Max lives in the SunShine Coast, just to let you know.
And you didn't laugh THAT hard. You mustn't laugh a lot, you non-laughing person.
Come to the Gold Coast and play with the guys down there, then you'll know what laughing your *** off means. XD

Low Tier Tournament PLZ KGO! :D
Link ftw.
I will pwnz you all. <_<;;

Oh em eff gee, Newly Divorced babies. Hawt.
That sounds like heaps of fun. Hi! I'm on the Gold Coast, too. I've always wondered where I might find some Nintendo gamers to play with. Most of my friends these days aren't real gamers and don't know how to play properly. Multiplayer isn't as fun as it used to be when I hung out with people who enjoyed Smash as much as me...

Anyways I'm not gonna interfere since this is technically my first post and you have absolutely no idea who I am! (I posted in the introduction thread if you care). Nice to see the Aussies properly represented on here. Have a nice day! :)

~ Al

Sirias

Smash Champion
Zac's right, post in the QLD thread, plz, kthx.

As far as CoK goes...
Who's teaming with who? D: Other than the Newly Divorced homos. =]

Still miles away. 3 months and 5 days wtf.
Ohemgee Ben will be here, though, yay! <3

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
That sounds like heaps of fun. Hi! I'm on the Gold Coast, too. I've always wondered where I might find some Nintendo gamers to play with. Most of my friends these days aren't real gamers and don't know how to play properly. Multiplayer isn't as fun as it used to be when I hung out with people who enjoyed Smash as much as me...

Anyways I'm not gonna interfere since this is technically my first post and you have absolutely no idea who I am! (I posted in the introduction thread if you care). Nice to see the Aussies properly represented on here. Have a nice day! :)

~ Al
Come to this tournament! Looking forward to it...

Sirias

Smash Champion
Oh yeah, Flister, introduce yourself in the QLD thread, too. :D It'd be easier for us to get to know you there as opposed to the Intro thread. =]

How long do you think this will go on for, do you think, Zac?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I'm entering :)
Although, I'll need to make sure I get that day off work :/

I'm going to be doing like 36 hour weeks at work when School ends.

Shady_james

Smash Cadet
so ahh.... how many peeps appox are gunna be entering this tourny?
Oh i'm definitely going to come. Mbe put the list of people saying they are coming on the original post for easy confirmation/denial/changes. Hopefully i can get trained up a bit before this thing happens so i won't be a dead weight for whoever i happen to be with in the team battles. So glad i registered on this forum :laugh:

Scrubs

Smash Lord
Hey everyone,

I will probably be able to host 3-4 of you interstaters. First dibs go to Jaz and Sam because they have housed me in the past. Umm reasons to stay at mine. Close to King Kong and Kas, aircon, I can drive mmm not sure what else. Oh proper beds except for someone who will get a foldout bed, that has been known to spontaneously close.

Also if you post your flight details I will endeavour to pick people up from the airport and shuttle them to their destinations. Depending on my schedule of course.

Oh and about going out/to the coast. Awesome idea. I will help josh organise going out and i will try and get some extra drivers to get everyone to the coast. Doing it on the same day will be extreme. Sun stroke + alcohol = hospital.

Oh and Cao don't where a suit. I got turned down by Ric's one of the cooler bars in the valley because I tried to get in in a tux. Just dress smart casual.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
LOL "You are too overdressed. GTFO"

Ben could you hop on MSN for a few seconds one day. Gotta ask you something.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Please avoid Schoolies action at all costs. :grin: unlesss it's not a problem or makes it fun, i'll leave that up to your judgement QUEENSLANDERRRRRs

Sirias

Smash Champion
Even if I did have school at the time... I wouldn't go.
Unless its an exam other than Art. :D (Since I've failed Art completely, lol, fail)

I think I'll wait before having any Smash practice until like a week before.
Or until Ben gets back. <3
Or unless Zac invites me to his house, just me and him... ;D

Kbai.~

Sieg

Smash Champion
Schoolies in Queensland = Let's get drunk and then get stabbed/slashed/kicked/hated/burnt/rage'd on by random other drunk fat people who think they are hardout.

OH YEAHYUZ!

Stay away lol.

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Pat and I will be-a-coming up from Sydney, and will most probably need a place to crash at, if anyone can host us, it would be great!

Sirias

Smash Champion
Mm, not so sure if I can house people anymore, since my parents are all like:
"Omfg, you fail at everything, not letting you do anything anymore, sorry. :D"

In any case...............

DDR sucks. Hurts your legs, ya know.
Need to recuperate, ya know. :D

Should play DDR at this, that would be awesome. =]

Shady_james

Smash Cadet
Schoolies in Queensland = Let's get drunk and then get stabbed/slashed/kicked/hated/burnt/rage'd on by random other drunk fat people who think they are hardout.
I think my brain just died. That was awesome in a politically incorrect sort of way. I wasn't intending to come in a tux anyway, smart casual ftw. Anybody willing to teach me some more fox, pikachu and kirby? (going to try some of my favorites from the N64 rather than failing at link)

Sloth

Smash Ace
I did plan to go to this, but I don't think I'll make it now.
Main reason is - I don't have the money. This is due to the fact that I plan to move down to Brisbane around January next year and I can't afford to go to QLD twice and Adelaide and move my stuff.

So for now don't expect me to come, but things can always change.

Sirias

Smash Champion
You do realise Andy was just being ******** and spamming himself. <.<;;
Don't take anything he says seriously. =]

I play Fox and Pikachu. Not really Kirby as well as the others, but I can still teach you some basics and stuff for him, if you need any.
Kgo.

Sloth Fund ftw. :D
Wonder how badly I'll get pwned at this.
I hope I come 3rd at least, if Sloth doesn't make it.
... <.<;; I'm not helping Sloth get here.
XD jkjkjk <3

Top Bottom