• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Breaking news on peach

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
what kind of horbbile person would create a picture like that of peach the person who we all love.
i give this thread till tomorrow afternoon then it will get closed lol

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
O_O what kind of sick freak would do that? I mean...he's got some weird fantasies. *goes into a corner and cries* NUUU our beloved Princess!!! *gets into the "I have nothing to live for" position.* (for reference, watch towards the end of Gun Parade March)

Shack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShackShack
3DS FC
1392-5021-7831
lol, im loving the song, is it a real song or just a loop someone made?

Jake13

Smash Lord
The "Princess" song is the theme song to an online falsh animation entilted "Princess". It's about a dog that's cute and odd things (most of the times, gross) happen around him.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Yeah, that song is freaking obmoxious, holy shi**. Hows this thread still open?
Simple. Several Peach players, Peach haters, and Dsmash victims keeps this thing alive.

Trust me, this isn't as bad as Ken came into this board and said that all Peach players are gay, metrosexual, fat, etc. (even though he was possibly joking). That topic broke the 100 page meter XD

Top Bottom