• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawler's Brawl in Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i kinda like our ability to ruin threads at lighting speed. no one else can do it faster :laugh:

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
From what I understand Rockcrock did a thunderdrop on a grounded Phanna before he could do his get-up attack (since Phanna didn't expect such a direct approach).

i talked to rock he says hes not sorry and if anybody got a prollem step up specially phanna
There's a diamagnetic repulsion between them. Done!

and good job at picking a character. too good. too good.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
YOUR ALL STUPID AS FVCK SHUT THE FVCK UP

This thread is fvckin ******** gratz idiots on somehow turning this thread into complete garbage, arguing about something as fvckin stupid as what character someone mains.
This is correct.
Stop making this happy chat time hour, there is INSTANT MESSAGING FOR A REASON. Stop ****ting up threads and especially you,
Its none of our concerns and never will be. Just because phanna posted this doesn't make it our business.
you motherfvcking idiot cash mooney "THIS ISNT ANY OF OUR BUSINESS". You moron, Phanna posted it because he wants to MAKE it out business. I don't know how long it's going to take you to realize that not a single person who plays any version of Smash Brothers either A. Hates you. B. Thinks you're annoying. C. Doesn't even want to play you because you SMELL AWFUL.
SHOWER AND BRUSH YOUR TEETH BEFORE YOU GO TO TOURNAMENTS

That's what all these new brawl players do...

:colorful:
please close this thread andy :/

Renth

Smash Hero
this Is Correct.

You Motherfvcking Idiot Cash Mooney "this Isnt Any Of Our Business". You Moron, Phanna Posted It Because He Wants To Make It Out Business. I Don't Know How Long It's Going To Take You To Realize That Not A Single Person Who Plays Any Version Of Smash Brothers Either A. Hates You. B. Thinks You're Annoying. C. Doesn't Even Want To Play You Because You Smell Awful.
Shower And Brush Your Teeth Before You Go To Tournaments
O
W
N
E
D

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
man, doodah and sighrax been on a rampage lately.

...they both should come to tourneys again. i miss them :laugh:

ihatemybrother

Smash Journeyman
That sucks man, worst my brother ever did was punch me across the face for shine spiking him.

Now here is my desperation advertisement:

My friend is hosting a tournament Saturday, but if less than 12 people confirm that they will go, he will call it off. We need more atendees. We have enough tv's and such but we just need more players. The last Naples tourney was for store credit, but this one's at a house so it'll be straight up cash.

You can give me points, but please don't delete this post. I posted in the Tournament Listings but not everyone checks those every two days.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=187406

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=2178

And sorry for doing this, but I really don't want this thing to be canceled.

(This thread wasn't going anywhere anyways)

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
If this was a Smashfest, why is Phanna the only one with a story to tell here?

*edit*

This situation sounds much more serious than you all are treating it.

-Kimo
The real question is this: Was it Brawl that tipped RockCrock off? Or was it something else?

Smooth Criminal

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
florida is really good (top tier) at ruining threads, sorry fro thats just what we do in florida ;)
No its not what Florida is known for. Please stop posting.

I would like to thank HRNUT, GDX, Gmoney and mooney for destroying this thread before we get to hear word from rock. God I wish you guys would STOP POSTING GARBAGE. What the smash community has become due to brawl is really really frustrating/annoying/depressing/sad

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
No its not what Florida is known for. Please stop posting.

I would like to thank HRNUT, GDX, Gmoney and mooney for destroying this thread before we get to hear word from rock. God I wish you guys would STOP POSTING GARBAGE. What the smash community has become due to brawl is really really frustrating/annoying/depressing/sad
do i get an award? who do i thank for it?

get over yourself. the arguments stopped about 2 pages ago. Now everyone is waiting for rocks side of the story, if there is one to be told

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
get over yourself. the arguments stopped about 2 pages ago. Now everyone is waiting for rocks side of the story, if there is one to be told
Get over myself? get over what that Im not a moron and I can tell the difference between AIM and a public forum? i just read through about 5 pages of garbage,sorry I didnt get to respond to it faster, my bad ill sit on this forum and spam F5 so im on time for everything.

Who is SLyNKee?
If you dont know who I am then you really havent been around much.

If anyone has a problem with me PLEASE feel free to IM me on my s/n: xxslynkeexx and Ill be more then happy to discuss matters of any issues you have, and not ruin topics with mindless blabber that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom