• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Yo Yo glitch tricks (Video)

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Okay I decided to put together a video consisting of brawl yo yo glitch tricks.

I feel it gets better towards the end...

I love this glitch.

This is for entertainment. Almost none of this could be used in competitive play with no items.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd2blSG5BHo

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Big yo yo + Ness' crouch = good projectile defense. The ending was like a little memory of jackets.

At 2:50 - I did not expect that to happen myself.

The down throw motion sensor bomb also got a damage increase. What happened was the bomb hit Lucario's feet when being thrown down then bounced up off the yo yo and explosion simultaneously triggered the explosion with the bouncing... Very odd and it happened so fast...

I say this because

A down thrown motion sensor bomb hits 18
After a bounce I think motion sensor bombs hit 13
The explosion hits 25

18+13+25=56%

The knock back was pretty powerful as well

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Also just so you know you can only hit each target once. But it can be the same kind of thing.

Meaning if you hit a sandbag you can hit another sand bag but it can't be the same one.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Yeah, we know, it was the same thing in Melee. Try this on Green Greens for us. Hit the opponent, then hit 12 different blocks, and then see if you can hit the opponent again.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Nope you cannot hit the opponent again after 12 blocks.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I tried all the blocks in green greens nothing... It did however do something weird. It stopped bomb block explosions from hitting Ness AND Lucario even after I no longer had the yo yo out. This stopped once Ness died.

Top Bottom