• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl with KillaOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillaOR

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
Kila#697
Sup everyone, KillaOR here to talk about Brawl with you guys.

I've been a member of these forums since back in 2002 and I've been playing Smash Brothers since the US release of Smash 64. I made a name for myself in Melee and looking to continue that, aswell as my crew Team Supremacy (Look out for that name because you're gonna see it a lot in the future).

I'm just looking to reintroduce and meet all the new guys because I've been in retirement over the last couple of years and I'm kinda out of the loop with all the players now, pro or newb.

I was one of the first MLG signed pro players, speaking of that I'm also on the front page of their site right now with an interview that you can read at...

www.mlgpro.com

I was also featured on MTV's True Life: I'm a Professional Gamer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfQjwQOFA2o

I haven't spoken to a lot of old friends here on the boards and I was just reminding everyone that I was back.

To stay on topic about brawl though so that the thread isn't deleted, I'm currently very very in love with Marth and he's been the character I've spent my little brawl life with.

Anyway I'm a cool dude and you can reach me at...

AIM: Killaor
URL: www.myspace.com/cmKillaor

So whats been going on around here? :D

Lyphen

Smash Rookie
Well hello there, and good to have you back. Hope you as much fun with it as Melee.

Jonkenden

Smash Cadet
ehm Welcome back I suppose? Don't know you really, but that's what greetings are for heheh. So you main marth eh? I have not found anyone to main on melee, marth is the closest thing I have to a main there. For brawl I have a good feeling that I will find my proper main. Looking to be Meta knight as of right now. But I'll know for sure once I got the game..

Enjoy yourself here

spindash

Smash Ace
Nice to meet you, KillaOR. ^^

Besides the bantering of back and forth negativities on the competitive aspects of Brawl or complaints about those who complain, the place is lookin' up.

A lot of people like the game so far, and those that don't? Well, tis' their choice and belief on what's better.

btw. You, me, Wi-Fi if you have the option to do so. :p Watch as the connection is so crappy. XD

Broly

Smash Lord
che Killa, welcome back. i hope ur here to stay in brawl, but my name will up at the top when its all over.

mikee8728

Smash Rookie
yeah, killaor is no joke. He's an incredible melee player ( especially with c falcon and jiggs ). I've been following your posts on gameriot so i saw this coming. Your priest is pretty awesome too (2k plus in all brackets), but i guess you needed something a bit more competitive. Good to have ya back. Hook it up with your friend code. I wanna play your marth.

Irow

Smash Ace
In love with Marth, eh? Didn't know you rolled that way. Hahaha, jk.

I'm a Marth main, just trying t make my name known. I'm also working on like three guides for Marth. If you'd like to input anything, just drop me a PM.

Skalor

Smash Apprentice
Hey man! I saw your MTV vid the other day, I was like wow! I hope you get into Brawl and possibly become Pro again!

Ive played all smashes but want to reach a pro standard now I have a fresh start with Brawl. Good Luck!

xX NJs2RAW Xx

Smash Cadet
Good 2 c ur back. I met u at MLG the playoffs in NY in 2006. Even though u wont remember. Me and ma boy played u in a doubles match. Also that episode of truelife is y i play smash competively.

wwepatriot

Smash Cadet
When I seen MLG I lost all interest in this topic.

You want true rankings with skill?

stay away from the noob pin called ****ing MLG.

Go to SBR. Smashbrawlrankings.com

but anyway this topic is a about me OMG I am good topic because I played melee with a bunch of wimps.

KillaOR

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
Kila#697
I should be getting a Wii soon and I'll add my Brawl FC and what not, until then no friendlies :<

So who's the new talk of the town in Brawl?
Who does everyone think are the best character's etc... Talk it up people

spindash

Smash Ace
I should be getting a Wii soon and I'll add my Brawl FC and what not, until then no friendlies :<

So who's the new talk of the town in Brawl?
Who does everyone think are the best character's etc... Talk it up people
Snap. :[ A shame. Meh! Here's to you getting a Wii soon and etc.

I wouldn't say there's a talk of the town in Brawl just yet, but a lot of the past players (from what I've been seeing) seem to be enjoying the game. It's kinda sorta like starting over again and it's a new start. Though if you've got a competitive mindset and you're used to how the upped game works for tourneys and whatnot, you're off to a better start. You prolly' knew that already though. XD!

Personally I'm working my way up, and am going to try to make a name for myself as a top Brawl professional in the future (as a Sonic main here in Canada).

A lot of people are talking about Diddy Kong, Marth, Toon Link, and Wolf all having crazy potential as some of the best characters. I wouldn't blame them anyway. They're absolutely sick.

I'm personally attached to using Sonic. The approaches he can have with the Spin Dash? Man alive, it's fun. I really enjoy my personal approach from the ledge hop into the full momentum Spin Dash. He's crazy at keeping the pressure on a character with his speed and his ability to combo. He just lacks KO potential (it's there but more often then not you need to rack up the damage before sealing the deal on a kill)

I'm looking forward to exploring everything Sonic can do and making a name for myself.

mark.

Smash Journeyman

but anyway this topic is a about me OMG I am good topic because I played melee with a bunch of wimps.
how ignorant.

anyway killaor, the forum doubled in number with 07-08 members for brawl, and uhm the tech skills and metagame changed alot for brawl (so far.)
and i loved your jiggs in melee, from that time i saw you kill a peach in FC3 in 3 secs, lmao

A New Challenger

Smash Apprentice
Cool, cool. Marth is still Marth tier, and Wolf, Toon Link and Diddy pretty much follow him in that order...

Also with the advent of online play, there are a lot more players with little to no real experience who think they are 'OMG THE SHTZ' but hey - tourney pools will grow larger and end faster. No loss there.

As a former Jiggly main, I'm curious what you'll be able to do with Jigglynerf. Still, good to see more talent coming back into the fold.

Thwick

Smash Journeyman
Hey chris, good to see you're coming back with Brawl too. Doubt you remember me from Getting schooled 2 down in Maryland and some DA events, but I was a puff guy as well. Just unlocked jiggs and am liking her again. Sad to see you've dropped her.

rigapeen

Smash Apprentice
i was in that episode of true life i'm the guy you said "gg" and shake my hand.

selling that priest eh? if its a night elf i've seen you playing that char back in '06. brought your laptop to gauntlets to go around ironforge with your lvl 60 epic mount. i wasnt sure if that was really cool or really lame : )

gl with brawl

rigapeen

Smash Apprentice

lol@this guy. atleast he didnt put a link in his post or he should be instabanned. 30 posts joined 10 days ago you think anyones gonna go to that site? and why are you dissing melee when your stupid site attracts users by saying PC Chris and M2K are registered there?

and btw MLG was way better than any wifi ranking system bulls hit will be. Who wins MLG? ken PC isai azen chudat. whos at the top of SBR? f ags like you who forge wins and disconnect losses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom