• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Will Be Playable to the Public On October 18th

Exorcist

Smash Journeyman
wow cool stuff. cant wait to see what we learn. the dojo is going to go crazy during the conference. by the way. in those conferences you usually have very limited amount of time to play the demos since there are sooo many people...peace

-hiroshi
Yes.
But because Nintendo is hosting their own sort of tournament I think that they'll be mulitple TVs to play on. It wouldn't be very wise to post a message on the internet for hundreds of people to see if they'd only have 5 tvs.

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman
NEW LIST
Test sonic
Test Sonic
Test SOnic TEst Sonic

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TEST SONIC!!!!!!

Limey

Smash Fan
BRoomer
Will someone do me a favour? Play as Mario, use his down B and explain what the hell is going on with this FLUDD/Mario Tornado business.

PM me with deetz.

konoha107

Smash Apprentice
What i really want to know is if Meta Knight is really good or not. He seems like a combination of Fox and Kirby. Whether that's a good thing or not...

DSB

Smash Apprentice
To anyone who is going there here are your mission objectives:

1. Find out if L-cancelling is still in there.
2. Find out if Wavedashing is still in there.
3. Find out if Fox's shine is cancellable in some way.

Bajef8

Smash Ace
So the one guy that said this 2 days also said Sonic would be announced tomorrow (Wednesday).

I think he's right.
all right who is the guy who said that about the playable demo and then said sonic is on wednesday. 'cause he was right about both.......:dizzy: so who is he and ask him what's for tomorrow and friday.

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
There's your proof that Sonic will be revealed tomorrow. I said Brawl will be playable at E for All, and guess what, Brawl is playable at E for All.
you sir, are either Sakurai, or a witch. this comment was made yesterday, howju do that? seriously, stop whining about not being able to play it, or cussing out New Jersey. I'm looking forward to any kind of new information, and felt as if in a dream this morning, as one could imagine.

BlueWave

Smash Apprentice
all right who is the guy who said that about the playable demo and then said sonic is on wednesday. 'cause he was right about both.......:dizzy: so who is he and ask him what's for tomorrow and friday.
That was me. And I will be getting in contact with my source within the next few days. I can't tell you the next two updates because I don't know them, sorry.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
That was me. And I will be getting in contact with my source within the next few days. I can't tell you the next two updates because I don't know them, sorry.
I'm sorry I ever doubted you.

Now give me a hug.

BlueWave

Smash Apprentice
I'm sorry I ever doubted you.

Now give me a hug.
*slowly approaches Red_Maniac* umm... let's just get this over with *hugs* That never happened. lol anyways, I should be getting in contact with my source by the end of this weekend, so I'll have some information for you guys on or by Sunday.

BlueWave

Smash Apprentice
you sir, are either Sakurai, or a witch. this comment was made yesterday, howju do that? seriously, stop whining about not being able to play it, or cussing out New Jersey. I'm looking forward to any kind of new information, and felt as if in a dream this morning, as one could imagine.
I have inside info, as I've stated before. Look at some of my other posts, you'll find that I've also posted the starting roster.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
lawls...so far, three kinds of responses have come up to this announcement.
1. "w00t!!! pwn0rz 2 d@ uber m@x!!! finally playable!!!! advanced techs can b tried out."
2. "Dang. dont live around there.*jealous* oh well! live shots and footage ftw!"
3. "wtf mate!!! this is a load of b/s!! this cant be true!!!! tr0ll!! u fail!!!" *ignores blatant evidence being shoved up their nose*

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
I have inside info, as I've stated before. Look at some of my other posts, you'll find that I've also posted the starting roster.
My quest have ended.... Neo... you are THE ONE...............

Lol guy you are the real prophet lol

If you are truly the man which came to save us from the machines...please try to find more info about the release date in north america and all the info you can get.

The sons of my sons and the next generations will still be in depth in you.

If you are lying well.-... Ill be sad and cry :(

Top Bottom