• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

g5otaku

Smash Cadet
Do you think nintendo will have updates for brawl adding new content characters and maps? Or prehaps would release a map pack disc like Bungie did with halo2 a few years ago.

Discuss

A New Challenger

Smash Apprentice
OH MY GOD THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE SEEN THIS QUESTION!

Sorry to be an ***, but seriously man - search "DLC" for the endless ridiculous debates on this already around.

Darkslash

Smash Master
OH MY GOD THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE SEEN THIS QUESTION!

Sorry to be an ***, but seriously man - search "DLC" for the endless ridiculous debates on this already around.
If you're sorry for being a *** in the first place please do your self a favor and don't act like one god.

ANY ways on topic....

DLC already been discussed and its not coming on Brawl :( besides We got a better map maker than halo can ever make :laugh:

even though nintendo is doing DLC, its not on Brawl why??

Brawl Wi-Fi sticker is blue. DLC enabled games supposedly are getting Orange stickers so yea

g5otaku

Smash Cadet
If you're sorry for being a *** in the first place please do your self a favor and don't act like one god.

ANY ways on topic....

DLC already been discussed and its not coming on Brawl :( besides We got a better map maker than halo can ever make :laugh:

even though nintendo is doing DLC, its not on Brawl why??

Brawl Wi-Fi sticker is blue. DLC enabled games supposedly are getting Orange stickers so yea

Good to know thanks :D

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Sakurai says naaaaaaaah.[/littlebriton]

Can't remember what the reason was, think it was the lack of a hard drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom