• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl tournaments in Nevada?

FrozenRoy

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-1325-2408-7513
MYM17 User Rankings - Update 1
Post #1 - Post #296

Raw Data
FAQ

ChaosKiwi
Movesets: Chibi-Robo, Android 19, Starman (Wrestling), Starman (Earthbound), Starman (DC Comics), Ryu, Crazy Dave*

Munomario777
Movesets: Plusle & Minun, NiGHTS, Cat Mario, Inkling, Silver the Hedgehog, Qbby/BoxBoy, Shadow the Hedgehog

Getocoolaid
Movesets: Superman, Starman, Batman

MasterWarlord
Movesets: Blocks, Polpo*

Bionichute
Movesets: Nightshade, Darkseid, Hanasakajii*

Dr. Slavic
Movesets: Exeggcute and Exeggutor*, Pearl

ForwardArrow

Muskrat Catcher
Movesets: Flygon, Serperior*

FrozenRoy
Movesets: Sealsdramon

Smash Daddy

AlRex
Movesets: Superman, Barney the Dinosaur

Staffofsmashing
Movesets: NiGHTs, Springtrap

Woohoo982
Movesets: Junk Synchron and Junk Warrior, Groudon

BridgesWithTurtles
Movesets: Parasect*

Plazzap
Movesets: Hoopa

Tocaroca2
Movesets: Alica Vassin*

Reigaheres
Movesets: Steven Universe

UserShadow7898
Movesets: Abomasnow*

Conren
Movesets: Lip*

Katapultar
Movesets: Syrma

JamietheAuraUser

Purin a.k.a Jose
Movesets: Uggly Dog

JOE!
Movesets: Sceptile

IvanQuote
Movesets: Toa Tahu

Squid Bee
Movesets: Isaac

Zero_Breaker

crazyal02

darth_meanie

n88_2004

Mockingbirch

Game&Watcher

CYBERSHADOW_01

ProfPeanut
1​

Score Breakdown
Moveset - 30 points
Iron MYMer Entries - 15 BONUS Points
Joke Movesets - 10 points
Comment - 5 points
MYmini - 4 points
Post - 1 point

Joint movesets - made by more than one author - are counted towards both users.

Bracketed sets are joke sets. Sets with an asterisk (*) are Iron MYmer entries.

The point you gain for a post is negated by anything higher - for example a post of one comment is worth five points. The exception is Iron MYMer entries, which gain 15 BONUS points.

I will not give any points out to posts that have infraction.

Update 1 Summary

Apologies for the long wait: This was supposed to come out at the end of the last month, but issues with images kept it from coming out on time. Because of that, this update is larger than usual, covering almost 300 points!

Although Munomario leaped out to an early lead, including four first day sets (One joint), Kiwi takes the gold for the first update, thanks in large part to his name-confounding Starman movement with 3rd place Getocoolaid: Efforts like this, the Iron MYMer competition and other showings have given us 43 movesets already, promising perhaps an excitingly large contest! Legendary sets like Darkseid have already come along, but there's plenty of room left for all of you to wedge your way into the hearts of the contestgoers. If there's been one disappointment, it's been a somewhat slow start from some veterans, most notably myself...but there might be something planned to turn that around.

See you all next update~

MYM17 User Rankings - Total Scoreboard

Last edited:

FrozenRoy

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-1325-2408-7513
That's right friends, it is time for my MYM17 Rankings! It's quite simple, I rank the sets I like, in the order I like them, so that you can see this list of pretty pictures and go "oh with that rating this set must be LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOATHED ENTIIIIIIIIIIIIRELY by him!". It's just my opinion, though.

As usual, my MYM17 Ratings will be able to be found by clicking the little Aradia in my signature. Sorry if it doesn't show up sometimes: For some reason my sig seems to disappear at times. Say hi, flying Aradia! My rankings also tend to be more fluid than some others, with fairly frequent changes, so sometimes you might want to check back when I rank things to see if anything changed.

Sets are ranked on a 10 star scale, as explained below. It also will tell you how many sets are in each tier.

Star Rating Explanation

- 10 Stars(1 Ranked): Yes, I actually give out ten stars. 10 stars are for the elite of the elite for the contest...in my opinion, anyway. These sets have neglible negative points or easily glossed over ones, alongside things such as great gameplay, execution, concept and the like.
- 9 Stars(6 Ranked): Nine stars are sets which are personal favorites, but have some sort of flaw keeping them from the 10 stars, or just are slightly less liked: For example, maybe the set is awesome, except the set falls flat on it's face for a few moves, that sort of thing. These are still in the elite, however.
- 8 Stars(2 Ranked): Eight star sets are great sets, but something is missing, keeping them merely in the upper echelons rather than the elite. A little elbow grease and you can take these and turn their moveset philosophies into true tens.
- 7 Stars(7 Ranked): Seven star sets are good, but not great, usually having some large flaw or somesuch to keep them out of higher tiers. Maybe their concept has a critical logic error or the gameplay is particularly flawed in some area, such as an overly long recovery or a gameplay critical move with whack lag times. Movesets here, while good, tend to be ultimately forgettable.
- 6 Stars(15 Ranked): Six stars are sets I like, but which have...issues, really needing massive improvement. Maybe the concepts aren't expanded upon or the set is particularly imbalanced or underdetailed, but with enough to make up for it.
- 5 Stars(10 Ranked): At five stars, I don't like it, but I don't dislike it either...in other words, average. What else needs to be said?
- 4 Stars(6 Ranked): At 4 stars, I dislike the moveset, but I don't dislike it all that much. Maybe it has some redeeming quality that keeps it from the lower rungs or I can understand viewpoints that might lead others to like it. All the same, this is the start of bad.
- 3 Stars(8 Ranked): Three stars? Moveset is bad, with the minimal redeeming qualities, maybe just has one standout thing and then a bunch of crap. You dig me?
- 2 Stars(6 Ranked): At two stars, I hate the moveset. Maybe it's really tacky, hideously imbalanced, characterization destruction, whatever: This is one of the two worst and the moveset is ultimately awful in multiple manners.
- 1 Star(9 Ranked): At one star, the moveset is LOOOOOOOOATHED ENTIIIIIIIIIIIRELY.

---

Ranked Movesets

Number of MYM17 Sets Ranked: 70

Fassad
10/10

Lubba

9/10

Undyne
9/10

Lord Morgan
9/10

Trevenant
9/10

Caribou
9/10

Mister Badd
9/10

Ladja
8/10

LEGO™ Blocks
8/10

Slon the Rook
7/10

Dr. Marcus
7/10

Triforce Heroes
7/10

King Korol
7/10

Tails
7/10

Karthus
7/10

William Birkin
7/10

Syrma
6/10

Regina Curtis
6/10

Abomasnow
6/10

Polpo
6/10

6/10 & Knuckles

Kon the Knight
6/10

L'Belle
6/10

Raiko Horikawa
6/10

Koenma
6/10

Regirock
6/10

Big Massif
6/10

Copypaste
6/10

Princess Nautilus
6/10

Hanasakaji
6/10

Plusle & Minun
6/10

Sceptile
5/10

Lip
5/10

Starman (DC Comics)
5/10

Hoopa
5/10

Batman
5/10

The Mountain
5/10

Pearl
5/10

Fiesta
5/10

Ryu
5/10

Jolteon
5/10

Steven Universe
4/10

Mordekaiser es numero four star HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
4/10

Octoling
4/10

inkling
4/10

Chibi-Robo
4/10

Ganondorf 2.0
4/10

Olimar 2.0
3/10

Daisy
3/10

Hawlucha
3/10

Abnes
3/10

Captain Toad
3/10

Shadow the Edgehog
3/10

Nightshade
3/10

Cat Mario
3/10

DJ Octavio
2/10

Chop Chop
2/10

Sonic 2.0
2/10

Jack Krauser
2/10

Silver the Hedgehog
IT'S NO USE!

Plague Knight
2/10

Doc Louis
1/10

Groudon
1/10

Chief Mendez
1/10

NiGHTS
1/10

Akullotsoa
1/10

Alica Vassin
1/10

Springtrap
1/10

Kamen Rider Accel
1/10

Dorkseed
1/10

Last edited:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Actually, most of Nevada (of which the entire Smash scene is now limited to Vegas) posts on AiB, instead. I'm kinda surprised to find another Vegas player here on SWF. We do have monthlies for both Melee and Brawl, PM me for details.

EDIT: That banner looks awfully familiar... I must've made it for you three or four years ago.

FrozenRoy

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-1325-2408-7513
Actually, most of Nevada (of which the entire Smash scene is now limited to Vegas) posts on AiB, instead. I'm kinda surprised to find another Vegas player here on SWF. We do have monthlies for both Melee and Brawl, PM me for details.

EDIT: That banner looks awfully familiar... I must've made it for you three or four years ago.
Thank you! PMing now.

I have never been to AlB actually, only used Smashboards, should I start checking it out?

And also you may have made it, I know I got someone on here to make it for me.

ϟPlazzapϟ

Smash Apprentice
Can't say I fully understand user rankings, Is it rankings on how dedicated a user is to the thread or something else

also i've been very inactive lately but I do have a good two moveset concepts down on paper that will be developed into full ones

Also touhou avatars :3

Top Bottom