• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Tournament, May 9th Newberry, SC !

danielreece2

Smash Cadet
Hey Guys hows it goin?

Im hosting a tournament for Brawl this Friday (May 9th) in Newberry SC.
obviously this can serve as an invitation !

The expected turnout is going to be fairly small, but if you are interested in coming i ask that you please contact me via TXT msg at (803) 727 3265 so i can get a general idea of how many ppl are going to be arriving.

The Location is my home. at 8107, HWY 395 Newberry, SC
Tournament will begin at 6:00pm and go until finished
We have limited setups, so were letting anyone who brings components for more(Wii & brawl or a TV) in for free (up until we have enough. (first come first serve)).

Entry Fee is 5$ for anyone playing, 2$ for anyone just hanging out.

Pot will be divided 60/25/15 % among top three placers

Were playing a single elimination style bracket. Rules are simple:

Best 2/3, Finals: Best 3/5
Neutral stages First Round, with Counterpick. Counterpick legality is up to players unless there is discretion, in which case the "official" will make the call.
All items set to Off and None
5 Stock matches
8:00 Time limit
Anything Goes (chain grab, etc)

So everythings going to be very simple, because of a low expected turnout!
if you need directions jsut contact me at the number i listed earlier. please bring your own snacks and stuff. we will have some but prob not enough for 20 ppl if that ends up being the case.
bring your own controlers too, as i said earlier we have limited setups.
at the time of posting this there are already 9 players entering, so lets get some more of yall here, it wont take too many to make this a nice sizable event!

Top Bottom