• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl+ Title Screen released! With pic!

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
i didn't look at the first post. i was given a link with pics and a download.

i came here so i could know where to put. sorry you feel it necessary to assume everybody besides you is a dumb *** if they ask a question.
If you're going to come to a topic with a question, it's still pretty much Message Board 101 to read the first post.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
If you're lazy, you shouldn't expect people to cater to you, at least without being annoyed.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
its supposedly funny because nobody plays with items..
I do, rather often to be honest. I also play without items too, so I get to have a happy medium. :3 I usually play without, but it gets boring after awhile and I'll play with certain ones, or just the Smash Ball since Final Smashes are awesome, then I get bored of that (Or get tired of the independent pkmn stealing my balls) and go back to no items. But...I guess it'll be funny to some others, apparently ¦D

VirgoTheCougar

Smash Cadet
Don't know if this was already mentioned (too lazy to read the whole topic) but is anyone going to make the Brawl + logo with just the regular logo colors? No offense, but the blue logo looks really jarring in the intro and title screen.

STUFF2o

Smash Ace
I do, rather often to be honest. I also play without items too, so I get to have a happy medium. :3 I usually play without, but it gets boring after awhile and I'll play with certain ones, or just the Smash Ball since Final Smashes are awesome, then I get bored of that (Or get tired of the independent pkmn stealing my balls) and go back to no items. But...I guess it'll be funny to some others, apparently ¦D
I used to use items all the time. Now I only use them if that's the point of the match (like a Mr. Saturn-Super Scope code match)

Evilagram

Smash Journeyman
I had troubles with the blue one. It froze up on me on the title screen a few times and everything loaded a bit slower. Disabling it prevented the problem from recurring. Trying out the original one right now.

Correction, I did something stupid with the debug menu. Sorry guys. Great job making this. Keep up the good work.

Loved the insertion of WEEGEE in the opening.

mofo_

Smash Ace
the pinkishness needs to be gone. if you can change it to gold maybe thatd look more matching like how it i on brawlplus.net

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
I think making stronger colors is the best way to approach the blue version.

Used photobucket lol, don't have PS right now.
Increased Contrast and slightly increased brightness

Alphatron

Smash Champion
the pinkishness needs to be gone. if you can change it to gold maybe thatd look more matching like how it i on brawlplus.net

CLr0 files for the lose. Though I think I said this in the OP, they can't be edited like textures...or at all. Kind of like the menu button colors and Game and Watch.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Unfortunately buttons can't be edited right now. There is absolutely NOTHING you can do to get it to act correctly; it just won't work the way you want it to.

I had a blue menu done. I'd rather have blue than gold, considering my eyesight is ALREADY bad. >.>

DiamondbodySharpshooter

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunately buttons can't be edited right now. There is absolutely NOTHING you can do to get it to act correctly; it just won't work the way you want it to.

I had a blue menu done. I'd rather have blue than gold, considering my eyesight is ALREADY bad. >.>
If I get to the menu, the theme will be black and gold, like the title screen I posted.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
But I wanted to see those wonky effects that occured. D:

Ah well. At least you were actually able to find them.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
You take pictures of the title screen with a cellphone or digital camera.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for supplying the clean logo. Thanks to Phantom Wings for creating the File Patch Code, Nintendo for making this awesome game, and Dantarion for telling me how to load this file with the code.

Nintendo didn't make Brawl.

rezen1337

Smash Cadet
Sorry, disregard my issue, I figured it out, and it was quite silly.

By the way, the gold'd Title Screen looks really nice. If you could make one with a blueish tint, that would be amazing.

DiamondbodySharpshooter

Smash Journeyman
Alright, this is going to sound silly so far into the topic, but I cannot for the life of me find the directory:

private/wii/app/RSBE/pfmenu2/

I made it as far as /RSBE/ but couldn't find the folder in question, so in response to such a predicament I created said folder--because it didn't exist. Apparently I'm missing something, but I don't know what it could possibly be.

Sorry for the inconvenience this will undoubtedly bring up, but could anyone clarify this a bit more for myself?

By the way, the gold'd Title Screen looks really nice o_o;
Thanks. And the folder isn't normally used, only for title and mu_menumain I think. The game doesn't normally have that folder, it's only cause of the code.

Here's a better pic.

Mite000

Smash Rookie
Hello, I know this thread is old but I'm hoping someone could help me out.

I recently updated my Brawl + from the old theme that had the buffer explanation on start up, the icy blue title screen and the dark blue menus, to the current gold version. The only problem is that when I updated, I lost everything theme related and I don't understand why.

Everything seems to be in place. The folders "private/wii/app/RSBE/pfmenu2" is there with both files "mu_menumain.pac" and "sc_title.pac" so I'm not sure why they aren't loading up.

I hope someone could identify what might be happening because it's really bugging me. Thanks!

Top Bottom